Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys! So I'm thinking about getting Nights of Azure 2 but I want to know your guys...

• Thread starter Rolando Royster
  • Start date
R

Rolando Royster

Hey guys! So I'm thinking about getting Nights of Azure 2 but I want to know your guys thoughts on it. I'm a huge fan of Koei Tecmo and their Dynasty Warriors series, so is gameplay similar to that? Am I going to be lost having not played the first game?

J

Jordan Vgcollector

I just want people to learn how to properly pronounce the word "azure"

R

Rolando Royster

I'd imagine it would be azoore

R

Raymond Ortiz

Slightly similar in terms of combat and this game is a stand alone story but one character appears from the first game. (Personally I would get it on PS4 since this version wasn’t optimized very well, it’s playable tho)

C

Callum Stanley

I was going to pick it up but from what ive played of the first game and heard about this game its an below average action rpg. I love my rpgs but a lot of Gust games are pretty mediocre.

E

Eddie Wang

Do u have fire emblem warriors? That seems to be a better option.

A

Alain Fontaine

Iblove it

A

Alonzo Vines

It's a good game I'm playing it more than Mario Odyssey

G

Grant Berserker Neal

I'm enjoying it a lot. It'll take a second to get used to the flow of the game with the time limit, but as you level up you get more than enough time (new game+ you can turn Time limit off).

Z

Zerø Kaøs

Ok game. Mediocre. Certainly not worth the ridiculous $60 price.

B

Brittany Rolstad

Waifus.

H

Henry John Ursal

youtube can help you answer your question :D. not worth the price.

J

Johnny Beavers

was I the only one who kept getting the A and B button confused when it came to confirming things... I beat the game and at the end when it asked me to save my clear data I pressed the A button and it canceled everything so I had to do the final boss battle all over and watch the cutscenes and credits again that you can't skip until you beat the game and load your clear data for some reason

S

Stephen Payne

I went it to it with negativity, and came out loving it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom