Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Stardew Valley comes to the eshop tomorrow (10/5) and this game seems ideal for the...

• Thread starter Katie Lazzelle-Baily
  • Start date
K

Katie Lazzelle-Baily

Stardew Valley comes to the eshop tomorrow (10/5) and this game seems ideal for the Switch but man I wish we could get a physical version. Especially when you can get it physically for X1 and PS4 for $20.

A

Aaron Hughes

I prefer games in physical form too. They look great on the shelf and if i get bored, I can trade then in. Though if the games good enough I dont usually.

The lack of physical games for this console is disappointing tbh

J

Justin LaFond

Yeah physical copies would be nice, seeing as the games are small enough to carry a dozen or so with you. Speaking of the physical cards, did they stop making them taste bitter or something? Because the first thing I did when I got mine was taste Zelda, and all I got was plastic

M

Matt MacDonald

I'd pay $30 for a physical of it

M

Michael Hayes

This is one of those games that I would go digital on anyway due to the supposed length of the game.

J

Jonathan Patimo

at midnight

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Carts cost more to manufacture then disks. Not a lot of physical releases for $15 or $20

K

Kenny Kuang

I don’t mind buying small size games digitally.

U

Ulises Trump

Wasn't it mentioned it would be physical too?

T

Tyler Harmon

Will there never be a physical version?

D

Derek Beattie

Seems digital would be the best option for a game like this anyways

D

Dominique Stepherson

the game itself is less than a GB, so theres really no point in them making a physical copy unless it was a special edition with bonus DLC.

D

Dion Ciraolo-Laura

I'm sitting here waiting for them to open it up.. wallet is ready

A

Andrew Searson

I love physical, but the switch got me to go digital for a lot of titles. Something like Stardew that you might want to pick up and play for a few minutes at a time is great for that I think

G

Gustavo Jordán Ramírez

its already 5 but not available maybe by 12pm

N

Nigeria Hammad

Yeah it’s probably gonna be a 10am Central time game like most Not so large titles. Sucks!

J

John Piazza

So is it out yet?

N

Nigeria Hammad

Yep it is now

N

Nik Lal

I wish I had been able to buy a physical version so that I could sell it. Gotta suck up the loss of money on this one.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom