Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need a game to play until Odyssey comes out. Golf Story or Stardew Valley? Both are...

J

John Piazza

I need a game to play until Odyssey comes out. Golf Story or Stardew Valley? Both are digital only and both are $14.99, so neither of those is a factor. Stardew has a 9.9 on metacritic right now from all the user reviews. But I don't usually get too into sim games. I always buy the new Animal Crossing when it comes out but i get bored quicker than most people because I prefer some direction in my games or at least an end goal. Maybe there is something like that in Stardew, I don't know? Golf Story looks like i'd like it because it's a linear rpg where I always know what to do next. So i'm leaning toward Golf Story, but Stardew technically has more content since you could play it for ages. I just don't know if i'd actually enjoy the gameplay so the amount of time you can play it would be irrelevant in that case. Arg! Suggestions?

A

Aloia

i love golf story, but i think Stardew valley is better

R

Robyn Wolph

I'm looking at Stardew Valley footage and I suggest you get Stardew Valley.

T

Thea Blais

Stardew Valley :)

K

Kenneth Castleberry

I skipped stardew on pc but picked it up on the switch it is highly addictive

N

Nik Lal

I faced the same dilemma and while I plan to buy both, I bought SV first. Your logic is sound; given your reasons, if I were in your shoes, I would get Golf Story first.

G

Gareth Echols

I’m kinda in the same place as you right now. I got them both. I went ahead and started xenoblade chronicles 3D to gear up for the new one. Now I’m having trouble deciding what to play!

D

Dion Ciraolo-Laura

Stardew is on going beyond story. Golf is 16 hoursish but both are really good. If you're on a budget get stardew. If not get both. Beat golf first.. Im having fun going between the two

M

Marc Re Percussion

I got both , love golf story it's so charming

J

Jeff Salamat

Metal slug

D

D.T. Stroschein

Stardew Valley.

P

Paul Soares

Golf story is a game actually made for the console, stardew valley is a port with a mouse cursor.

R

Robert Gremillion

Id say Stardew Valley, because the idea of an RPG based around Golf is weird to me

J

John Piazza

Is there anything campaign-wise in Stardew Valley to work towards? Like in Animal Crossing certain shops open up after you accomplish certain things, and Nookling's shop gets bigger and bigger. You can make your house bigger, add public works projects, and try to catch all the bugs and fish and fossils to complete the museum. Does Stardew Valley have any stuff like that to make you feel like you're accomplishing something or is everything just available right off the bat and it's just like "your farm will eventually get bigger."

K

Kyle Reed

Be a real addicted gamer and just buy both

G

Gustavo Jordán Ramírez

Because what you say I could tell you golf story

D

Derek Beattie

Both are a good choice. Or steamworld dig 2. Or many other eshop games really

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I debated this same thing. Needed something to scratch a retro RPG scratch but didn't need both at the same time. I went Stardew. So far no regrets. It's a special game. Might get Golf Story later

P

Phil Yellott

I was making the same choice and I chose Stardew. No regrets.

T

Tj Flip

Buy steam world 2

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom