Contact advertising [email protected]

Sometimes I kinda wish there was a way to guarantee that repeated toxic offenders...

L

Lisa Garrett

Sometimes I kinda wish there was a way to guarantee that repeated toxic offenders don't keep ending up on your team.
There's this dude in the 1300 SR range that is so toxic and uncooperative. Lol He will refuse to switch off to cooperate with the team comp needs and he's such a troll. I think I've reported him like 9 times. I lose every single time he's in my game, no exaggeration. :^)

A

Arun Kumar

Get some friends to play with I guess

J

John Kaba

You can block players.

R

Rachel Michaud

Blizzard really needs to implement an "avoid this person" option the same way they have the prefer option. Not a guarantee, but less of a chance of getting in a game with them.

A

Anthony Nguyen

If only they made 3v3, 4v4 comp this wouldn't be a problem am getting sick of 6v6 as well always get team up with stupid ass players.

J

Jeffrey Cayton

I don't want a block button. I want a "I never want to play with this person ever again" button.

L

Lisa Garrett

:^)

Y

Youssef Ezzat

R u on pc?

T

Tracer Oxton

Hi

L

Lisa Garrett

Where are you Zeagan. I know you're in here.

G

Grace O'Brien

In the Criminal Justice System, competitive-based offences are considered especially heinous. On Facebook, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as Overwatch People. These are their stories.

K

Kai Turner

I don't think I've played with you 9 times

:^)

A

Albert Tor

Yeah people who play on pc are a bunch of aggressive monkeys.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom