Contact advertising [email protected]

Brigette is super annoying and opaf. Sometimes it feels like impossible to kill her in...

• Thread starter Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb
  • Start date
M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

Brigette is super annoying and opaf. Sometimes it feels like impossible to kill her in 1v1 battle. Another addition to braindead, no aim hero family. I thought season 8 was the most toxic season yet with junk balls spamming but no, Brigette is gonna make season 10 2x more toxicer. This game actually rewards more to heroes with no skills. Sigh

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Actually, she can be countered, you just don't know how to play against her, something you've stated in the post. So, maybe it's you with no skill against her?

T

Tyler Gammon

Well, hopefully the more you complain the better it'll get. Sigh

P

Patrick Lemme

Sounds like someone needs to git gud

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

In a 6v6 she's not nearly as annoying (with the exception of her ult), in a 1v1 she's somewhat obnoxious

S

Sam Wolfe

Dummy's Guide to Countering Brigitte:

1. Hack her as Sombra. This shuts down all of her abilities with exception to her primary fire, and it turns off her healing and her shield, as well as interrupts/cancels her ult. It's an instant and complete shutdown. And then you can gun her down from a distance.

2. Junkrat, Bastion, and Pharah do insane DPS and landing shots on her shield is easy. Eat her shield and she's a sitting duck. Bastion's sentry is immune to knockback and stuns, Pharah can't be hit by her and her flail whip is easy to dodge, Junkrat gets more dangerous the closer he is.

3. Doomfist's charge attack ignores Brigittes stun and stuns her instead, or just straight up one shots her. Not to mention a single upper cut and seismic slam can knock her out of position, putting her at an extreme disadvantage.

4. Stay far away from her, and dodge her fail whip which is super easy to dodge anyway and has a cooldown.

W

Will Gaines

Mad cuz bad

C

Chandler Smith

“Toxicer”

N

Nico Labelle

I love Brigitte because shes literally the Paladin in Diablo, but i agree with this post, they need to stop with those low skills heroes, they're turning Overwatch into a casul game !

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom