Contact advertising [email protected]

Sometimes I felt hopeless, most of the time I'll fill up for the team as a...

J

Jiing Lun Teng

Sometimes I felt hopeless, most of the time I'll fill up for the team as a support(mostly mercy) until people think that I'm a Mercy main. When the team is losing badly, I couldnt do anything other than just sit behind and keep everybody alive(even when they went suiciding alone). In the end I get the blame for it. It just sucks sometimes, im more to a flex player rather than a one trick mercy. I'm just fill up what the team needs and win comp games. :(

O

Omar Osman

same here i just stopped playing because of that

K

Keegan Kelly

Yeah people do that to me too I got forced into playing mercy this season and now if I don’t do something a genji main likes they blame the game on me but who cares considering they don’t know how team comp works

J

Jiing Lun Teng

I spent my entire yesterday losing all the close games, all winnibale games and idk why we lost them. its just frustrating.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

A dude and I literally fought each other to not play Mercy because we both had to many hours on her and didn't wanna look like Mercy mains

L

Luis Angel Cordero

that's why i switch to reaper and heal myself

A

Ashley Skye-Michelle Hill

This is what happened to me last season, I’d always pick Last which made me healer 9/10 and if you don’t go mercy you just get a whole team yelling at you to go mercy....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom