Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So I've been trying to improve my aim over the last year.....and I just considered...

C

Cameron Webb

So I've been trying to improve my aim over the last year.....and I just considered something.....Is my mouse to small for my hands? I have a Zowie FK1, and It doesn't feel uncomfortable or anything......but like. Would I be better-off with a larger mouse? I have no clue.

J

Justin Lee LeClair

Could be. A comfortable mouse makes a difference. I have large hands and I use a Corsair Scimitar mouse and it's perfect for me

L

Leyton Hodgson

I use a RAT 7, you can customize it so it fits your hand better, and its really comfortable. They are not expensive either

B

Brandon Anderkin

I heard alot of good things about the razer deathadder for overwatch. I used to use one a long time ago before OW existed and i loved it alot.

S

Steffen Woody Langmach

Stick to the Zowie, but go for the EC1-a. The closest you can get to the original MSI Intelli 3.0 from OLDSCHOOL gaming. A larger mouse with the opportunity to chance DPi underneath.

I am a huge fan.

A

Andre Vieira

Deathadder my friend, go
For it!

S

Sammy Sammy

your hand is bigger then the average so this mouse is not for you , u need to look for a bigger one SteelSeries Rival 100, Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum etc which has extended side finger grips

C

Corwin Stimpson

Here's what helped me Immensely. I got the Razer Deathadder Mouse, and the Razer Chroma mouse mat. Words can't explain how much my game improved after getting those 2 items. However, it does take a couple of weeks to get use to so don't be discouraged at first you will adapt and will be more accurate the more you use it.

D

David Taylor

1) stick with what feels comfortable 2) your sensitivity may be too high 3) you might just be bad and never "git gud" happens to all of us in some game genre's. lmfao

C

Cezar Andrei Baciu

Dude, the position in the first picture is so damn awkward. Your mouse is way too small, and also two of your finger rest on nothing. I recommend the proteus spectrum from logitech, for your situation.

E

Eric Westlin

You'll get carpal tunnel at this rate.
To prevent this, buy a bigger mouse and rest your hands for about a week.

J

Joseph Campagna

try a Razer Deathadder I think the size and shape will work good for your need if you play any MMO id say try the razer naga

both mice allow DPI on the fly adjusting as well as a good size for most none presidential sized hands :p

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nick de Bruyker

Maybe try deathadder?

N

Nick Williamson

Move the mouse with your forearm instead of your wrist. Makes motions more smooth and aim more accurate

T

Tyrone Sanders

Deathadder isn’t big enough for me

A

Airi Rosenvelt

The moment when a supposedly small mouse (I got Corsair's) is still a tad bit big for my hand ; n;

D

Daniel Rumble

Logitech G502 is amazing

J

Jared Driquez

Dude just get smaller hands.

A

Aubrey Byrd

Yes. You're right. You need a better mouse shape. Also consider using your ring and pinky finger differently.

A

Aubrey Byrd

For instance... I support the right side with the inside of my pinky and right click with my ring finger. Middle finger for scroll wheel only. (pro tips 4 u)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom