Contact advertising [email protected]

So I have a question for you all. I've been torrenting for years and recently stopped...

C

Carlos Jr Valdez

So I have a question for you all. I've been torrenting for years and recently stopped due to work and house work for a few months. I'm getting back in it. With all the websites being blocked and so on. What's a good fast and free Vpn and torrent site you all use. I'm too broke to pay with mortgage and bills lol. But I'd like to watch a new movie from time to time.

A

Asher Djafari

Tunnelbear is the simple vpn app that makes it easy to browse privately and enjoy a more open internet.

T

Tyler Millz

Yesmovies.com is a killer streaming sight every new movie tv show is on there same day if not next . Love it why the fuck would I pay for tv

A

Asher Djafari

Piracy is not cool though

G

Gregory Ross

Download the kodi app and install exodus on it, no need for a torrent or vpn.

L

Lucas Sheard

i still use piratebay, whether thats controlled by the fbi or not I really don't care. I never get letters in the mail and torrent when I please, there is alot of good torrent sites that are invite only, for good reason. But for most seeders, the popular sites still cant be beat.

B

Brandon Hicks

This dude is living in 1990’s still. Even my grandpa streams with his new android box he got from Christmas now..

J

Joseph Feliciano

Fitgirl for games or rarbg. Yify for movies.

R

Robert Cline

even though it requires a sub, Easynews is good

K

Kevin Doyle

Terrarium TV

P

Patrick LaBerge

K

Kyler Dyakanoff

Tunnel it's 10 bucks a month and totally worth it

B

Brandon Hood

It's important to actually read the fine print on a VPN service's policies. A lot of them will suspend your account for a period of time if a production company sends them a DMCA. It happens. I would suggest paying a small fee for a newsgroup service like Giganews. They use SSL when downloading from their servers so it's a lot more secure.

J

John Fleak

Dude just download the terrarium app. Every movie and tv show for free and there's no bugs like other free shit.

C

Carlos Jr Valdez

Thank you all, I'll give them all a try. I have different computers around the house and 3 firesticks. Time to start playing with them.

A

Anthony McCauley

I don't condone piracy, but I'm just here to say Tunnel Bear is crap compared to something like PIA.

J

J-Zy Marz

Following

B

Brayden Ryler Antunovich

HMA premium vpn?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom