Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello guys, sorry if this question has been asked here before (I've searched the group...

I

Ivan Fo

Hello guys, sorry if this question has been asked here before (I've searched the group and can't find similar question).

My friend bought a JP cartridge, but mistakenly buy a US DLC (His NID is US), so the game and the DLC are separated now. Is there anyway he can play the game with different region DLC?

Thanks

C

Craig Hatfield

Create a separate account for the region that game is in and buy the dlc from that eshop

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Contact Nintendo. There is a slight chance they might be able to do something.

C

Cesar Neg

Weird, you shouldn't have issues, I have an America's Zelda with a Japanese DLC purchase on a Mexico based account.

J

Joven Mailvaganam

Shouldn’t be an issue.. i have Zelda which I purchased in japan with DLC from the US store.

I

Ivan Fo

Hmm...is it depends on the game? the game is Lego Marvel Superheroes 2

J

Jacky Middle Leong

it depends on the game, some can some cannot. games like dragonball xenoverse 2 and zelda botw, you can download the dlc from other region and play w/o any problem. games like xenoblade 2 and fire emblem warrior on the other hand, you can't.

M

Michael Bautista Domingoes

Games are not region locked so any game from any region can be played on any switch. However when it comes to DLC it is based off of the region ur account is made for

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom