Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch BotW question: Is my cartridge cursed? I've been playing from the start, and beat...

C

Cynicallia Olexa

BotW question: Is my cartridge cursed?

I've been playing from the start, and beat Ganon within a few weeks, y'know, gameover and all that. Went back in through my last save, but I never got my star. After the DLC started rolling out, I had accomplished a lot more, and I beat the game again (with all my memories and such, for the bonus ending scene), and still didn't get my star. I missed a few White/Blue Lynel weapons that I needed for my Compendium, but at that point, those guys only appear in the Gatehouses, and after ten or so battles against them with those items never dropping, I surrendered and went to buy them from Symin. I had originally missed my mini Ganon pics but got them during my second chance in Champions Ballad, but, I still needed Master Khoga, Calamity and Beast Ganons, and the Bow of Light. I learned that they are in an Elite category that unlocks after beating the game (which I did two or three times), but it never unlocked for me. My boyfriend still had three Divine Beasts to restore when he first fought Calamity, and he took end-game pictures (Ganons, BoL) and he got credit for those after he beat the game and resumed from his last save; he also had the elite photo category unlocked. I sat and watched him, he did everything like I did, but he got his star. Another thing that happened during Champions Ballad was that my Shrines never appeared after clearing the four monster camps with the One-Hit Obliterator. I was running around all night murdering bees and boars, trying to figure out what I missed. My adventure log said I was done, but the shrines never rose. I rebooted my Switch, nothing. I closed and reopened the game, and they finally showed up. I saw that some people had that shrine issue, but I couldn't find any explanation for why I'm being denied my star. I don't even know where to direct my issue; is there a support E-mail for situations like this? I took Screenshots each time I beat the game, so I can prove what I did, and when. It's just bumming me out to think I might have to scrap my game by starting a new file, and losing my old file under a string of Autosave sessions. I suppose I should back it up onto my computer before I do anything risky. Any help? Anyone else know this pain?

B

Bryan LaBarron

You can buy all the pics at a tech lab ..

L

Laura de Reyes

That's definitely odd...I beat Ganon (game over too) but before moving on to 100% completion...and did get my star. Sounds like some kind of glitch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom