Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So i got a used Switch a few weeks ago... do i hit the sleep mode when i want to...

S

Scott Hartsock

So i got a used Switch a few weeks ago... do i hit the sleep mode when i want to charge it or the power button? Is just pushing the power button once actually turning it off?

J

Jenny Goertzen

No sleeps it
No need to turn it off completely

M

Molly Fallen

To completely turn it off you need to hold the power until a dialog box comes up, select power options and then turn off

O

Omar Shariff

Charging is automatically done when the cable is connected. It’s basically the same as a phone. You can play while charging but it will get slightly warm. You can put it to sleep/standby by pressing the top button. Press and hold the button to get to the power options where you can turn off the console.

F

Fer Palom

Keep it pressed and you will get the “power options” and there you get the option to turn off. I recommend to turn it completely off once in a while, it helps to keep the updates running smooth

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

If you want to charge it, there are 2 ways of doing it: 1) Drop it in the dock or 2) Charge it with the USB Type C only without the dock. Pushing the power enables sleep mode. To turn it off, hold the power button for a few seconds till you see "Power Options." Select Power Off.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom