Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm confused. I was looking for friends through Facebook on my switch. Once I got...

T

Travis Mcleod

I'm confused. I was looking for friends through Facebook on my switch. Once I got linked to Facebook the app stayed open and functions normally. Does switch have Facebook now?

F

Freya Noble

No and it shouldn't. Stop wanting bullshit on the switch. If you want a tablet, get a God damn tablet. Nintendo doesn't even support having social media and video streaming apps on it's system for a reason. It's a gaming device. Not your phone.

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

No just a loophole

T

Travis Mcleod

Whoa there! The video was recorded using a tablet so I'm fine! It's just an observation\question!

N

Nascimento Jo

People nowdays are so greedy... Why Facebook on switch? Why Netflix or YouTube on switch? Isn't your tablet or smartphone enough?

P

Paul Damms

Wow, the guy only asked a question, no need to jump down his throat

A

Andrew Eiler

Pretty cool! Mine didn't do that; I'm guessing it's an error.

A

Alexander Jonsson

I wish they would just bring back miiverse

T

Travis Mcleod

Ain't nobody worried bout them! Even if I did want facebook on Switch ( which I don't care either way) then what's it to ya! Lol

M

Maxwell Hill

That looks cool. I’m gonna try that

S

Seamus Connolly

I miss the days when a phone just made phone calls not all this stupid other stuff !

C

Charlie Black

I found this out too!!
Didn't post because as soon as you mention multimedia on Switch, well.... you get the picture of what happpens.

O

Oscar Echeverria

We know! we have smart phones and tablets to get youtube and other kinda stuff but shit we want to be able to use the switch for those things while our phones/tablers charge dam.

M

Marky Richard Poot

It's a Gaming device not a phone

V

Vasilios Prokos

you dropped the bomb on me, baby. You dropped the bomb on me

V

Vasilios Prokos

Everyone flipping out about this post and I'm just enjoying the background music of the vid

L

Luke Ambrogio

That's just a web view. Although the Switch doesn't have an actual browser app it has the functionality in built. So yes you found a bug where the web view remained open

M

Maxwell Hill

Does it allow you to stay on it for long?

J

James Sims

No its basically when you sign in you can use facebook when linking it to the device its not purposely for using Facebook

J

Justin Wallace

Nintendo fan boys sadly dont want anything. They act like the people putting apps etc on switch would be the same people who make games. I mean commonsense it would be different groups working on it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom