Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm so confused, I've been playing every Super Mario game since i was 5 years old....

W

Will Edwards

I'm so confused, I've been playing every Super Mario game since i was 5 years old. When Super Mario bros. 3 came out I was shocked to learn Bowser, (I still call him King Koopa) had 7 children. Years later it was revealed that the 7 koopalings wasn't his kids but was just his underlings and that Bowswer Jr is Bowsers only son. First off to me the koopaling will always be his children making Bowser Jr the youngest (despite the koopalings no longer are his children). Regardless of whether or not the koopalings are bowsers kids and that bowser Jr being his only son whatever, Will it ever be revealed who their mother is? Did I miss something during one of the mario games? Has anyone ever questioned this besides me who the mother might be????? Maybe they can reveal this on a future super Mario title for the Switch.

J

Jorge Richards Rivera

Bowser Jr's mother is Miyamoto

W

Will Edwards

Right I remember reading about that nut still o wonder who the mother was and what would look like? I always thought for many years Birdo the pink female looking reptile from super Mario bros. 2 with the bow on her head that spits eggs from her mouth was the mother but it's not. Miyamoto I can understand to an extint because he did create them sort of speak but he's a guy so it's hard for me to picture him as their mother lol

E

Edward Perez

Birdo is a guy though

L

Lucas Gamez

Watch Game Theorist on YouTube he explains about this also watch how he explains how Mario is the true villain.

L

Lucas Gamez

J

Jacky Middle Leong

Plot twist, Bowser is female. :p

I

Ionut Fam

i think bowser is just a psycho and kidnapped the koopalings and made them his sons then snatched bowser jr and made him his son and revoked the children right of the others since they failed to stop mario

N

Noeh Fa

Or Bowser is like Piccolo. Giving birth by barf an egg from his mouth. :v

W

Will Edwards

Interesting... I just thought about it. Maybe Bowser is abit like Yoshi, he can produce hi own eggs and maybe they hatched into the 7 koopalings and boser Jr. I remember reading that during the making of Super Mario world for the SNES during development Yoshi was suppose to be a type of koopa as was to be female... Ahhs so gieven the fact that yoshi makes eggs.....Hmm.

J

Josh Williams

For the GoT fans B+P=Bjr

W

Will Edwards

True but the only problem is I'd bowser and peach mated then wouldn't bowser Jr as an offspring be a hybrid or be half toadstool half reptile? Idk it's all a mystery.

C

Christian Ahumada

What do you mean? It's Mr. Miyamoto" remember?

J

Jay Ryan

Some lizards reproduce through parthenogenesis. Maybe that's what's going on with Bowser. Lol

B

Benjamin Sullivan

*mod posting*
This is a family group, let's keep it clean everyone.

J

Jacobo Adorno

Peach is, and Bowser Jr is Bowser from the past.

I

Iago Paz

Could be Birdo, even though he's a guy (well, Loki is Sleipnir's Mother). OR it's like namekians in DBZ universe where there are no females and they vomit eggs.

M

Michael Lyman

Wtf?

E

El Vicino

The only woman he was beeing around was peach.
Now it's getting dirty.

W

Will Edwards

Lol so true hebis obsessed with Peach. Bowser also has magic powers so maybe in some way he made peaxhbthe mother but she keep refusing lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom