Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So having surprisingly receiving ARMS a day before release. Here's my review of the...

J

Joe Hastings

So having surprisingly receiving ARMS a day before release. Here's my review of the game so far...
This is a fun fighting game that I am currently enjoying the Grand Prix and Online Party Modes, but the game has a steep learning curve that made me put down the motion controls straight away for the Pro Controller, which feels a lot easier for me. The game has a high difficulty level compared to my opionion, and depending on the character and ARMS you choose, you will love or hate the combination and you would keep trying different combinations. The online mode is addicting as you are always playing different modes and someone can not always dominate group matches making it more fair and entertaining. Overall, I'd say that this is a good addition to the Switch until Splatoon and Mario comes out. Although I don't agree paying £45 for this game but I think it will be worth it. (I'll sell 1-2 Switch to make up for it as that game was disappointing) Not a fan of the motion controls, but good fun never the less.

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

you make the wait even longuer for me

R

Ryan Wijaya

Do we get character ending for completing Grand Prix mode?

J

Jessica Brantley

My preorder copy hasn't shipped. I guess I'm buying it at the store tomorrow and returning the preorder when it arrives.

K

Kimberly Roll

Glad we didn't buy 1 2 switch.

J

Jay Bazely

It's available on the Japanese store with English language now for people who don't know.

M

Marc Re Percussion

And Australian

R

Ryne Santos

Played it the last three hours. The first two online, then I tried level 4 grand prix to play ranked. That's way more tough than I thought. I got used to playing humans that are decent, but have flaws in their game. Playing the cpu really exposes my weaknesses.

K

Kamil Wilkowski

I still think that the game has no longtime motivation. Am I wrong ? Is there enough to achieve and win ?

H

Heath Mccullough

didnt get to do the test fire but am thinking about getting it tomorrow is everyone saying its not worth it or just a few?

B

Brent Davis

Don't forget all the free dlc we will be getting for this game fighters stages and weapons

B

Brandon Cook

Got mine today also, I don't agree about the motion controls though xD
I have been playing all day using only motion controls, and have gotten through the level 4 grand Prix with spring man, ninjara, kid cobra, ribbon girl and byte and barq, it wasn't easy, and did have to rematch a few times with each character, but definitely doable.
Even got through 2 matches of the level 5 grand Prix with kid cobra.

I did start off with level 1,2 and 3 with two of those characters though, so I did get some practice in before jumping into level 4 :D

I was one of the people who refused to pick up the pro controller during the testpunch, and so far haven't felt the need to in the full game either :p

B

Brian Voelpel

I was kinda hoping there'd be more content, like some kind of opening and ending for each character in grand prix mode. Nothing major, just some art and a reason for why they're competing, like in street fighter. I still want this, but I will get it another time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom