K

Kevin Wickham

I'm hoping for a new installment

M

Matt Last

Or course it will

E

Ethan Shane Hayes

"Let us Know" - The fabric of the universe is literally tearing itself apart and the world is being shaken by the voices of angry mobs with pitchforks chanting Super Smash Bros. and Animal Crossing.

O

Oliver Garrett

Jesus Christ are there THAT many characters in SSB4 now

W

Warren Whillock

we knew it was going to come at somepoint anyway, its common sense. There has been a smash on every main home console since the franchise started. Why would this be different?

K

Kono Dio Da

58 Charackters
smash is best fighting game

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

It's gonna happen soon. It's smart of them not to announce it now with ARMS and pokken. I bet it gets announced by the end of the year for a 2018 release

A

Aaron Briggs

Of course it's going to happen but with ARMs and pokken coming I think they want those to breath first before throwing down smash

C

Carter Lynch

If it's a port I hope it has the story mode that was taken away from the Wii U version originally or a new smash with new story

M

Mark Murray

How about 2 of everything
I'll take the ports
No problem.
Just give me a new one 2 years after the port

T

Tyler Snook

Honestly I'd rather it be a new smash instead of a port

J

Jar Llorente

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS.. As my Gay friends would say.

A

Aaron Briggs

There is so much content behind 3DS smash alone to make a good deluxe version

C

Chris Liebel

As much as I'd love a new Smash for Switch, I can understand why they'd wait.. they probably don't want it to hog the spotlight from Arms.

J

Jeremie Bradette

As long as they announce at least a port with maybe a few additional characters, I can wait 2 or 3 years for a new one.

H

Henry Cerezo

sakurai posting development photos daily may come back

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom