Contact advertising [email protected]

Rock out to The Rolling Stones, now on Beat Saber

News

Staff member
Get ready to slash. Beat Saber is cranking up the amps with a music pack from the unparalleled rock legends, The Rolling Stones, in celebration of Hackney Diamonds, their first album in 18 years. Players can now slash cubes to new singles, like Angry, Live by the Sword, and epic classics like Paint It Black and Start Me Up.

The Rolling Stones Music Pack is a groundbreaking addition to Beat Saber’s ever-growing music catalog, and we can not wait for fans to experience the band’s music like never before. In this pack, players can immerse themselves in new and iconic hits:

• Angry – new single
  • Bite My Head Off – new single
  • Can’t You hear Me Knocking
  • Gimme Shelter
  • (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
  • Live by the Sword – new single
  • Mess it Up – new single
  • Paint It Black
  • Start Me Up
  • Sympathy For The Devil
  • Whole Wide World – new single

Play Video
Rock out to The Rolling Stones, now on Beat Saber

Releasing this 11-song music pack from one of the most renowned and best-selling bands of all time is a pivotal moment for the Beat Saber team. We are continually dedicated to bringing the most massive and thrilling music experiences to our players. Rock music is a favorite genre amongst Beat Saber fans, and The Rolling Stones Music Pack will undoubtedly bring new players to the game and rock our existing community.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The Rolling Stones Music Pack has songs for every rock fan, from Stones enthusiasts who want to experience the classics like never before to music lovers eager to play new, soon-to-be-chart-topping singles by music legends. We’re eager to see the reaction to the custom environment created for this pack, inspired by the band’s latest album, as well as the adrenaline-pumping levels and unique light shows, all designed to complement the music. Our community is incredibly involved and supportive, and their feedback enables us to keep creating top-tier music packs with levels that challenge players of all skill levels.

Gamers can purchase a pack for $13.99 (or $1.99 per song) or buy the base game + music pack bundle for $39.99 (includes 11 songs + Beat Saber game).

Start playing the Rolling Stones music pack now, available on PlayStation VR2 and PlayStation VR.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom