Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Really on the fence about getting Splatoon 2, hearing nothing but great reviews too!...

• Thread starter Joseph David Chavarela
  • Start date
J

Joseph David Chavarela

Really on the fence about getting Splatoon 2, hearing nothing but great reviews too! But if I do, should I just get the digital version now or wait until Amazon is back in stock for physical copies? Any thoughts?

A

Andy Garcia

I went digital since it's a game you can just pick up and play.

M

Matt Parent

Bestbuy, Gamestop, Walmart Target

M

Matt Parent

Get digital if you dont think you'll want to sell it

J

Jeremiah Williams

I was on the fence too.. picked it up and wow! Its awesome. I like physical because it has a pretty cool reverse cover

V

Victor Cruz

Go for now

T

Tyler Craig

I got it even though I don't like the control stick controls. I'm enjoying every minute of it

M

Mack Hargrove

Can somebody tell me about the voice chat in the game?

J

Jonnie Vamp

Get the physical.

T

Tyler Craig

Why don't you go to GameStop or Walmart and get a copy? Why go Amazon?

S

Spencer Miller

I heard it's pretty average. Of course they only complained about how it's pretty much just the first game on the switch so if you never played the first, you'll enjoy it but if you played the first, don't expect anything new. I don't know why that constitutes as a 7 or 8 out of 10 though.

O

Owen Grogan

Digital. Less crap on your shelf and it's always with you

D

Danny Sinfield

I'm liking Splatoon2, I got a physical copy of it. Might get it digitally when its $30-$40 dollars off the original price.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Up to you. If you're not worried about storage on your system then digital is as fast as your internet will download, but physical copy will save you some grief in the storage loss department

J

Jake Blackshear

Dude, I love it.. totally worth it.. Playing in bed is really nice benefit

R

Reginald Lamont Williams

Just get it digital man, especially if you ended up getting a good sd card. Might as well put it to good use and digital is just more convenient, hands down. I'm so tired of switching these tiny cartridges

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom