Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Now that it has almost been 4 months since launch , what is the biggest problem with...

A

Andrew Hoyt

Now that it has almost been 4 months since launch , what is the biggest problem with your unit? Mine is weak wifi signal.

C

Collin Cripps Rhynold

No issues here

B

Brian Mcfarland

none so far got mario kart zelda and once i get paid ill get arms

J

Jacob Sieg

no issues, 10+ hours of battery life on BOTW, about 12 on MK8

J

Jay Ybarra

I put the screen protector on a little crooked

J

Joey Valk

Weak Wifi signal here too.

J

Jenny Goertzen

Wiki wifi, and I can't view the eshop when tethering :(

D

Damian Siciliano

weak wifi signal for sure is a real let down

C

Carlos Silva

Mine struggles from weak 3rd party support.

W

William Lapointe

Bent dock

L

Lawrence Lopez

Possibly a bent dock and battery life. I mean that kinda goes without saying for this type of handheld device.

Z

Zachary Moore

Nothing really. I've had a few HDMI issues but I'm sure it's just the cord I'm using

R

Rob Metzger

Weak wifi signal and I currently don't have a dock as it is on its way to Nintendo

L

Lenny Guerrero

Lack of things to do in the switch. No entertainment besides popping in a game and playing it. Atleast with other and past Nintendo consoles you had Hulu, miis, event plaza, you had things to do besides just being restricted to buying a game and playing it. Love the simple layout but this is just child friendly simple and really plain.

D

Derek Beattie

My unit is fine. Havent experienced a single one of these other issues. However my wifi works fine but even if i stand right over my router it will only show two bars.

J

Jon Posadny

dunno if this counts but the d pad on the pro controller is no bueno. You can press all 4 directions at once and I dont care for how it feels.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Weaker wifi, but not a deal breaker.

I could really use Virtual Console, though.

A

Adam Onria Montalto

Yeah true. Street fighter online is a nightmare

L

Lee A. Forman

Blue Joycon didn't work. Sent in in for repairs, came back with the rumble function all messed up.

J

John Robbins

Nothing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom