Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Now that it has almost been 4 months since launch , what is the biggest problem with...

R

Reginald Lamont Williams

Joycons have disconnected about 10 times since I've had mine.

R

Reginald Lamont Williams

As for wifi, has anyone tried those google signal extender/boosters?

P

Phil Krause

If you have weak wifi as a problem, I know this is a bandaid solution, but the switch will accept USB to ethernet adaptors for a wired connection.

S

Seth Kaiju Daughtrey

Anyone that is having an issue...please contact me, I run a repair service where I keep it for an undetermined amount of time and use it as my own. Kthx

R

RevKev Qlotsche

No problems here... Zelda crashed once on launch day, and everything's been 100% fine since then.

L

Logan Dorman

WiFi isn't that great at longer distances. But my biggest issue is the upcoming online service. Why the fuck do I need to use my smart phone? That reason alone I will never use voice chat online.

J

Jay Bazely

Weak WiFi, battery could be better, more Amiibo support in games, and lack of certain games that I would like but will never be on the Nintendo Switch.

T

Thea Zuela

im ok with the battery level. my problem is that i always lost wifi signals even though our router is just beside me.

C

Chas Vokey

My only issue is that I don't have enough money to get all the games that I want.

D

Dan Pecharka

Lack of games.

R

Ryan Morrison

Absolutely nothing. I love my unit. Battery could be better but I have a portable one.

N

Nathan Robb

I'm waiting (Im)patiently for an external battery case for my switch so I know at some point we'll have a decent battery. Other than that my switch is perfect. HowEVER: my second pair of joy-cons had a malfunctioning control stick. I feel it had antenna issues, but it's weird it'd be isolated to just the joystick. Anyway I shipped it to ninty and they fixed it pronto. No more problems

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

Compared to my phone, it seems like the switch has a weaker WiFi receiver.

C

Courtney Farrier

Dock scratching the screen, WiFi issues and bad left joycon. Additionally the dpad on the pro controller is too sensitive and constantly inputs the wrong directional button. Great $70 waste of money.

G

Gmoya Jp

No issues since the day I'd got it

J

Joshua Hamilton

Turning it on is pretty annoying

M

Muhamad Syamri Rozari

U cant turn off with the home button. Just sleep option. Need to press power button to get the shut down option.

K

Kevin Antipala

Mine is perfect

E

Elatia Langford

It being abducted by my wife :D

J

Jason Cameron

I haven't had a problem other than a slightly looser left joycon

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom