Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've has my switch for nearly a year now (launch day babyyyy) and I'm pretty sure the...

J

Jackson Serr

I've has my switch for nearly a year now (launch day babyyyy) and I'm pretty sure the launch ones aren't the best my fan is so freaking loud (I've heard other switches fans) my Joy Con locks don't work because I guess I've worn them down from using them soooo much and my game card slot came with my switch really loose

T

Travis Gossi

Damn, mine's a launch day Switch too, and from everything I see it must be the best built one ever. No issues whatsoever. I don't know how everyone else treats their stuff, but I sure see a lot of posts with cracked screens, busted Joycons, or they just look like it was pulled directly out of someone's ass.

N

Nicanor Oliva

Battery seems to be a little less than normal and the left con won't lock on the switch lol.

J

John Garcia

Launce day here also. Mine is still going strong with minor scratches on the back and my joy cons also

D

Daniel Share-Strom

Had mine since launch as well, and play almost every day. Only problem I’ve had is the Joycon connectivity troubles that they patched away pretty quickly. Otherwise, no issues whatsoever.

C

Crystal Watson

My s launch day and works great. I use my pro controller when docked. I usually leave my joycons on when docked. I’m single and play alone so I have no need to change them very often. I always use a hard case when I take it to work and put a glass screen protector on when I got it.

G

Guy Bellemare

I play almost everyday since day-1 and everything is perf

M

Marc Re Percussion

Mine is bent original joy con not working lol but still kicking

D

David Smith

Mine has been great since day 1 only issue i had was the left joycon that i only just recently swapped for a brand new set at EB games. I have always used the pro controller.

J

Joyce Toh

Yea.. the first launch batch have some wacky ones.. i know a couple of ppl have similar issues as urs

M

Miguel Carrasco

Mine is launch also. The only time the fans kick in loud is if the vents are blocked. My original Joycons don't lock either.

R

Rick Karrer

I was kind of scared of the launch days ones, and ended up waiting until September. I had a problem with the right joycon (Nintendo fixed it), but the system itself is perfect so far.

E

Evan Carson

Launch day for me. Everything is still 100% no joy con issues, fan is fine and no warping. I must have gotten the golden egg of the batch

S

Spencer Miller

Got mine day 1 and have had no problems

J

Jessica Bryant

I got mine at launch too and while I don’t have the fan issue u described (I play mostly in handheld), I had the same issue with my left joy con lock. I was never rough with them and indeed rarely took them off... but I have also put like 700 hours on my Switch so I consider it normal wear & tear. The sticks got really loose so I got new ones (neon yellow) and they feel sooo much better!

N

Noah Booth

I waited up until about 2 weeks ago to get mine. So far so good.

G

Gilbert Renaud

I got mine like 2 weeks after launch, no issues

J

Josh Brinton

Got mine about a month or so after release and the fan is loud but only when playing zelda or when splatoon is loading

J

Josh Brinton

Also the left joy can had the sync issue, but nintendo fixed that and gave it an extra year warranty

E

Eric Munoz

Launch day!! No issues!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom