Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm purchasing a switch in March I've never Owned a Nintendo product before I'm just...

L

Lewis Ward

I'm purchasing a switch in March I've never Owned a Nintendo product before I'm just wanting to ask for some tips or advice or games to aim for please thanks in advance

D

David García Donoso

Super Mario Odyssey. 97 on metacritic. Probably the best 3D platform game ever.

Zelda breath of the wild. 97 on metacritic. Amazing adventure that will emerge you in a world of fantasy as very few games are able to do. This is actually my favourite game of all time.

Mario Kart 8 deluxe. 92 on metacritic. Best Mario kart ever. Pure fun.

Celeste. 93 on metacritic. Not a Nintendo switch exclusive but it is a must for the console.

I think that with these 4 you have more than enough to start with.

I've put about 400 hundreds hours between them and I still have to play them more.

L

Lewis Ward

I like the look of Zelda and Mario kart for me and wife to play just not sure about Odyssey is it like a supar Mario 64

M

Matti Moilanen

Just got my Nintendo Switch recently, 2 days ago. Its my first Nintendo since NES. Its innovative, awesome, amazing. Mario kart 8 deluxe, super Mario odyssey, Zelda botw. Those are the top 3 "must haves". Then I'd mention mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Bayonetta. And donkey kong country tropical freeze is coming in May.

Nintendo is nifty, high quality stuff. Cute characters and levels.

L

Lewis Ward

I know there is quite a few games I'm after for the switch

S

Stuart Alt

I personally think the best game on the switch that isn't a first party developed game is Stardew Valley.

E

Edgar Gaby Ruiz Galíndez

All you need is Zelda Botw, Mario Odysdey, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2 and Bayo

J

Josh Brown

Pick up Zelda and Mario first. Get a Pro Controller, carrying case, and screen protector.

L

Lewis Ward

Ok thank you think Il get Zelda first

M

Muhammed Sulayman Jaan

You should get arms

S

Sharn Benn

Everyone has mentioned the AAA games but if your a Zelda fan also give OceanHorn a try, plus Shantee is worth run as well.
Both are only about $20 in the AU eShop.

C

Cameron Trupp

Screen protector is a good start

A

Abdur Yair

Don’t forget to get a case and most importantly storage micro sd card good capacity is a must just Incase you want digital library then storage is necessary since you get 32 internal memory and it’s best to get it now then wait later on

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom