Contact advertising [email protected]

It's gotta be said; Winston is one of the worst male characters I've seen in any...

A

Ashley Henry

It's gotta be said;

Winston is one of the worst male characters I've seen in any piece of media (character wise, his gameplay is fine). Everything about him screams blatant fanservice, and this African safari skin only emphasizes it even more.

Young, Gorilla, Animal Gamer, Buff armor, uses words like "hi” and "we can do this", He even makes a size doesn't matter joke for what it's worth.

He’s incredibly annoying, with no redeeming traits. Yet everyone still loves him, the textbook definition of a Mary Sue. Even Tracer is a fan of him, and he doesn't really come off as the gamer-type.

He also has no presence in the lore, which isn't the fault of the character so much as it is just Bliz not giving us enough lore, but as it stands he has no reason to be here.

he was designed to be appealing to the lowest common denominator, and the fact that he’s one of the most popular characters has proven that Blizzard's plan worked. That's why they can get away with selling his merch for so much. ($150 statue anyone?)

Not saying you can't like Winston, I just personally can't stand him.

C

Chestius Pockets

There was a lot of effort put into being stupid here.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom