Contact advertising [email protected]

It's gotta be said; D.Va is one of the best female characters I've seen in any piece...

• Thread starter Ange Ikaruga Misurugi
  • Start date
A

Ange Ikaruga Misurugi

It's gotta be said;

D.Va is one of the best female characters I've seen in any piece of media (character wise and. Gameplay.), Everything about her is aesthetically perfect, and this cat-girl skin only emphasizes it even more.

Young, Asian, Girl Gamer, aerodynamic suit, uses words like "epic" and "lol", she cleverly makes a size doesn't matter joke for what it's worth.

She's incredibly endearing, with no undesirable traits. Yet it people still hate her. Even Reinhardt is a fan of her, and he doesn't really come off as the gamer-type, but that might be due to her prolific exploits into other media, including, but not limited to, music and acting.

She also has a unique presence in the lore, which has yet to be explored, but hopefully Blix will get onto it. Her somber line about hoe Eichenwald reminds her of her hometown casts her normally chipper attitude aside for a moment of potentially great depth which will hopefully not be stolen away by overhyped characters like Tracer.

She was designed to be appealing to the everyone, and the fact that she's one of the most popular characters has proven that Blizzard's plan worked. That's why they can get away with selling her merch for so much. ($150 statue anyone?)

Not saying you can't dislike D.Va, I just personally love her.

J

Josh Hartnedy

Shhh

S

Sally-Ann Bennetts

Same. Love baby girl

C

Carlos Daniel Muñoz

Here we go again.

E

Elaine Weiss

Good post