Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch is the pro controller worth it? on the wii u I used the pro controller all the time lol

R

Ryan Rushlow

is the pro controller worth it? on the wii u I used the pro controller all the time lol

J

Joseph DeCandia

Short answer is yea

T

Tanner Babcock

i think its too bulky but the 8Bitdo controllers work great for me

J

Johnathon Mendez

Wait for it to go on sale again. It was just $50 recently. It's a good controller, but if you get one with the eh d-pad then it's just an okay controller.

J

John Sanchez

No

I

Indru Maiorescu

It's much better than the joy cons!

T

Taishi Takahashi

Yes

R

Rashaad Dashing Day

Hell yea definitely wayyy better than the Xbox and ps4 controllers and last 3 times longer, price alil high but worth it

J

Jo Musk

It's that gas

B

Brian Foster

My second one is arriving today.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

YES. My thumb has started cramping, from the lower right controller on the Joycons. Pro has helped a TON

K

Kyle MacDonald

It's worth it at $50.

I wouldn't pay the retail $70 for one though.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Especially with the crapshoot that is figuring out if yours has a good dpad or not, since it's yet another one of Nintendo's manufacturing defects that they don't feel the need to correct with early adopters..

T

Travis Brown

Yes

C

Cesar Lopez

It's worth every penny!. Great controller. After using it the joy cons feel like crap.

M

Mark Buhagiar

Yes it is, get the Xenoblade one as it has the best dpad. (I have 4)

M

Malin Hayes

Buy a Mayflash adapter and you can STILL use your Wii U Pro controller (or DS4, DS3, XB1, etc)

F

Francisco Ignacio Fuentes Arancibia

Yes

H

Hannah Kuromi Ferro

Yes!!! 10/10 most comfortable controller made. If you use your switch in docked mode more often than not it’s super worth it!

J

Jace Young

Yes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom