Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Debating getting a pro controller before smash comes out! Is it worth the purchase or...

• Thread starter Malcolm Nex Messado
  • Start date
M

Malcolm Nex Messado

Debating getting a pro controller before smash comes out! Is it worth the purchase or should I stick with my joycons?

A

Ahmed Mosallam

I like it more than joycons tbh

S

Scott Detavernier

If you are wanting it for smash, might as well hold off as there may be a smash themed one coming

D

Dennis Davenport

Best controller out right now

A

Adrian Chan

If a new batch of gamecube controllers aren't made for smash, the smash community will go mental

M

Matti Moilanen

Yes it's worth the buy. It's the best controller (gamepad) I've ever had/used.

J

Jeffery Grady

Amazing controller you won’t want to use the joycons ever again

J

Jacky Middle Leong

maybe wait for new color/theme?

K

Keiran Macfarlane

Get one now just in case, because you don't want the things going out of stock fast when Smash on Switch comes out and everyone doesn't use the Joy Cons even though they have the exact same amount of buttons when inserted into the Joy Con Grip

A

Alan Lopez

They're better in my opinion. It gives you more room if you have bigger hands it's more comfortable, especially if you plan on playing for hours. I felt the joy cons didn't bring the same comfort. Although they're somewhat comfortable the button placement is more adjacent to regular ps4 Xbox controllers. I'd say if those are comfortable for You then it's a must. I was on the fence myself but I went ahead and purchased one haven't had remorse.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom