Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is Mario odyssey worth getting? I haven’t played Mario game since Super Mario world....

S

Swyv Nihil

Is Mario odyssey worth getting? I haven’t played Mario game since Super Mario world. I’m debating between that and breath of the wild. I’ve only gotten to play bits of majoras mask years ago on friends console and enjoyed it

K

Kyle MacDonald

Ask the 9 million people who bought it lok

R

Rico Derr

I loved it. It was awesome checking all those nooks and crannies and exploring. It's probably the best mario

A

Andrew Gibbons

I didn't like it much, traded my copy for splatoon 2 but im sure there are plenty of people that will say differently

A

Anthony Richarme

Yeah !!

S

Stephen Blancher

uuuu YES DUDE

M

Marvin Malkowski Jr.

Honestly I thought it was ok, I had more fun with breath of the wild

S

Steve Hadlick

If I had to choose, I'd go BOTW. Game will last you longer.

M

Martin Nguyen

ABSOLUTELY!

L

Luke Klingberg

Both great games. If u gotta pick, go zelda, its a masterpiece

N

Nathan Clegg

I loved it. Both BOTW and Odyssey are worthwhile purchases.

K

Kent White

Hated it. Traded it in. Not very Mario in my opinion

A

Alex Maimone

Haven't played Mario since Super Mario World??? You missed SM64, SM Sunshine, SM Galaxy 1&2, Super Mario 3D World, all of the Super Mario Bros. since then? Damn, I'm sorry.

J

Jesus Castro

Mario is worth it, but breath of the wild is a masterpiece!!

L

Luke Lovelock

Everyone will say yes. Personally i hate it and havent played it in ages. The maps are small. Gameplay is repetitive and the game is super short. Unless you want to get every single moon youll be done in 10 hours.

M

Marcus Thompson

Nope. Buy BOTW twice..

T

Thomas Boye

It's not worth the full price, I'm sorry but its one of the most disappointing Mario games I 've ever come by! That my opinion of course.

R

Rocco Bennett

I havent liked a mario since 64. Havent really played since sunshine. Dude its soooo good.

C

Carl Trenholme

Breath of the wild

M

Mark Ceralde

I didn’t like it, thought it was just ok. Not very difficult. My gf isn’t even a gamer and she beat it in 2 days. Now she’s working on collecting the moons. Gotta go zelda in my humble opinion.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom