Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Finally beat Mario Odyssey, loved this game. Is it worth going back and exploring for...

D

Dan Faiman

Finally beat Mario Odyssey, loved this game. Is it worth going back and exploring for all the moons, or should I move on to BOTW

M

Matti Moilanen

Well man, yes go back to kingdoms and collect moons. Try to find/get the collectibles, do your best etc... As you like. It's a collect-a-thon videogame and you'll get more hours for your money and such. I just got Zelda BOTW and it's awesome, love the start to it. I've started both SMO+ZBOTW and theyre both amazing/awesome videogames, high quality games and so fun. So cool. They're simply gem games, like precious gems.

B

Ben Wallace

With how hard some of the moons after beating Bowser are I'd say about a third of my time in the game is after beating Bowser

A

Alexander Parker

Zelda is amazing, I started a new game on Master mode as soon as I finished the first playthrough. I haven't played Mario but I'd say if you want to keep playing it, keep playing it! If you start to fancy a change, go to Zelda and you can always come back to Mario when you miss it :)

S

Stephen Lynch

Is it only me that thinks Zelda kicks Mario's arse as a game lol? Mario was very pretty but very little substance compared to Zelda? Dunno maybe it's just me

D

Dennis van Beveren

Do you get something special when you got all the moons or?

C

Chris Thrash

I like trying to find all the moon's more than the story. Lol

D

Daniel Wayno

I followed peach around the world on her vacation and beat the rabbits again on the moon.

There are some cool things to do afterwards like explore peaches Castle play as yoshi and a bunch more

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom