Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is fire emblem warriors worth buying? And why? :)

J

Jonathan Ländell

Is fire emblem warriors worth buying? And why? :)

D

Douglss Fredriksen

It's a great game with lots of friend combos and is sorta like a dynasty warriors game

J

Jonathan Jurczak

It's right at the top of my list of first party titles I haven't bought yet. Right there with ARMS.

I've seen it getting A LOT of content updates, I'm just not sure if they're free or not. And Koei Tecmo hasn't let me down before.

I love a good musou. ^_^

D

Douglss Fredriksen

Almost any koei tecmo game is a great game

C

Charlie Etheridge-Nunn

It’s alright. I love the Fire Emblem series, so I get a lot out of it but my partner finds the characters not distinct enough. I’d put it in the mid-levels as far as Warriors games, but still no Hyrule Warriors.

C

Cindy Peralta

Unless youre a die hard lover of these type of games, I don't recommend it. It's extremely repetitive and gets boring real quick. Also story line is mehh

K

Ken Copeland

I have it it's a lot of fun for me just give me a sword and let me destroy stuff

A

Aaron Briggs

I have a lot of fun with it. It’s great to destroy loads of enemies with your favorite fire emblem character.

G

Gilbert Renaud

I have a hard time getting into it, feels really repetitive and kind boring to me. I guess Musou games aren't for me.

E

Eric Logan

Great!

J

Jack Nguyễn

Gud game. And this is the best version. Buy from best buy or amazon to get cheaper one.

S

Smark Maultby

Preferred Hyrule Warriors. Lots more content, more exciting scenarios.

C

Chloe Sian Filbee

Hyrule Warriors is better imo, so I’d wait for that.

J

Jonathan Ländell

Does Fire emblem warriors have same system as xenoblades game. Like do you controll several characters or just 1? (sorry im a total noob in these games)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom