Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm going to get a switch soon! So I'm wondering if anyone could give some suggestions...

K

Kevin Thai

I'm going to get a switch soon! So I'm wondering if anyone could give some suggestions on what game to get!

Except for BOTW, because I'm already getting that :)

D

Dave Moffett

Nba playgrounds is fun arms was fun to play during the global test of course super Mario odyssey but that will not be out until the fall

K

Keith Johnathan

Minecraft if you don't already have it

A

Alex Grier

mk8d

J

Jaymark Cruz

Games are few at this point in time. You can buy them all.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

ARMS

J

James McCord

I am Setsuna

J

Jamie Anselmo

Fast racing rmx

S

Spencer Miller

Mario kart 8 is fun. Arms too but it might not be for everyone. Disgaea 5 if you like strategy RPG games. Puyo puyo Tetris is also fun. Snipperclips is good if you have someone else to play with. Splatoon 2 is fun as well.

G

Guillaume Oak

Mario Kart!! Snipperclips is fun if you have a friend to play with, also I am Setsuna, Fast RMX, Disgaea 5, Wonder Boy... Depends on your taste

J

John Rivera

Thumper is great.

S

Steven Mabee

Shovel Knight!

R

River Potter

As I've told many Binding of Isaac is brilliant

G

Gustavo Brito

Street Fighter and Mario Kart

K

Kris Palmer

Based on what I've played, here's what I can recommend: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Blaster Master Zero, Fast RMX, NBA Playgrounds (if you're a basketball fan), Super Bomberman R (they patched it a few times and it has improved the game) and the 2 Shovel Knight titles.

K

Kevin Thai

Thank you everyone for the great suggestions! :D

M

Marc Re Percussion

Arms

K

Karl Liszewski

Don't forget master blaster.

J

Jeff Checolo

Isaac

J

Jenny Matthews Lyons

It really depends on your tastes so far I have Zelda, MK8, Street Fighter, Puyo Puyo Tetris and Lego City. I plan on getting Arms, Splatoon 2 next

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom