Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I know i'm in the extreme minority here, but is anyone going to use their Switch...

J

John Piazza

I know i'm in the extreme minority here, but is anyone going to use their Switch exclusively (for the most part) for indie games and smaller digital downloads? At first I bought all the major AAA games, but found myself getting bored of them fairly quickly. I played Mario Kart for a week and hated it. Zelda and Mario I completed at least to the main story. I got Bayonetta 2 the other day and after playing it for a day I was so mind-numbingly bored, I turned around and sold it on ebay for fifty five dollars (luckily i hadn't used the Bayonetta 1 code yet) and made my money back. After having so much fun with games like Steamworld Dig 2, Sonic Mania, Celeste, Golf Story, and Stardew Valley (and soon to be Owlboy), I feel like I should just focus on these kinds of games from now on. There'll be exceptions (I'm a big Kirby fan so i'll probably get Star Allies), but it'll also be convenient to have all my games be digital and right on my system. Plus most of these games are only $15 to $25, so it's a lot cheaper. I know i'll probably get a lot of hate for this but it's just something i've realized.

M

Matti Moilanen

Nuddin wrong with that... I'mma get my platformer/platforming on. And I love the Tripuhl Ayh, the bigger budget/dev videogames. I love Mario so much. and I love kart racing, i despice the serious real car games hahahaha, mostly. I love platformers with good graphics n characters... Fun gameplay, classic. Donkey Kong country tropical freeze coming in May =).

B

Bonnie Cheung

Nothin wrong with having different taste in games. I personally dabble in both triple A games and indie games alike. It just depends on how fun the gameplay is for me. There are a handful of ppl that like indies just like u

L

Lisa Gingerpixie McDonald

I like walking simulators so I hope switch gets lots of those.

T

Tim Bogart

I just wish there were more 3D platformers, i love platformers and espically on the switch but i suck at 2d games and no indie 3d games really come out (due to time and money i know) but it still sucks to really only have oddessy and zelda (kinda) i wish we had a hat in time, yooka laylee is OK at best and i just replayed psyconauts the other day on ps4 and forgot how good of a game it is, it actually challenges the player when it makes you platform (unlike yookalaylee)

J

Jay Kusanagi

Bayonetta is awesome lol

But a few good indies I like are Dandara, Earth Wars, And Pan Pan- A Tiny Big Adventure! Really fun games.

S

Sean Bartel

I get it. I'm the same way. But then I see i only spend about 5 to yen hours apiece on the indie darlings, so I guess time played doesn't matter. Just get the games your heart tells you to

J

J.D. Hall

How can bayonetta be boring?? Lol

J

Justin Strawn

I love the Switch for indies. It sounds like you got all my faves so far besides super meat boy enter the gungeon axiom verge

S

Shavawn Crowe

You do you everyone has different taste just enjoy

E

Evan Carson

I’ve pre purchased Old Man’s Journey and TypoMan. And right now The Fall pt.2 is super fun

D

David Smith

Food for you....

C

Cierra Keck

Zelda is Good Game

C

Collier Godfrey

I mean, I really enjoyed the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, and every seems to think it was crap, so... To each their own, you know. Nothing wrong with having opinions.

C

Chris Becker

I love big games and indie games. Btw Hollow Knight might release this year for the switch and is one of the best indie games I have ever played and it also has an amazing soundtrack ❤

J

Jason Holmes

if Mario Kart disappointed you I highly recommend checking out splatoon 2, really awesome when u start getting into it & very difficult to put down I'm finding

J

Javier Lemuel Quiñones Galán

Nah that's mighty fine. Everyone plays their Switch the way they want. I suggest looking up Shovel Knight. It is out or soon to come ;)

L

Logan Ebert

I'll still get any AAA exclusives for it, but as far as multiplatform goes then yeah I feel it's the best platform for indies since most indies work well with the portability factor.

T

Thomas DiVall

I'll just get whatever I feel like like Metroid Prime 4 and Darks Souls Remastered, and I have a bunch of Indies.

A

Adam Yunt

I would just say, why limit yourself?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom