Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you're considering getting a pro controller but have no problem using the joycon ,...

J

Jahlil Shipley

If you're considering getting a pro controller but have no problem using the joycon , take this into consideration .. I didn't get a pro controller until the second month of the release and already felt comfortable using the joycon , now that I've switched , I've noticed that while playing in handheld mode , my hands start to feel cramped at a much faster rate , I make much more mistakes (as far as pressing multiple action buttons at once) , and my online play is less sufficient. Of course the experience may be different for you but that's just a heads up .

H

Hùng Vũ

You meant the joycon is better for you?

D

Deyonze Thompson

I play handheld

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Pro controller master race. That said, joycon are more fun for local multiplayer. I plan on getting 4 sets of joycon and grips for games like Smash and Kart

M

Matt Evertson

I've had the same issue. Having little joycon covers with rear bolsters helps immsensely. Worth trying

M

Matt Chilcott

I prefer the pro controller while playing in docked mode. The joy con are just a back up for me (except in handheld of course)

J

Jahlil Shipley

Me too

N

Neil Eichenberger

Why does everybody forget about the "a joycon in each hand"-method? Its the best imo. You can have your hands anywhere you like and play. It's really comfy

S

Spencer Miller

Ever since I got the pro controller I never went back to the joycon so I haven't had this issue.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom