Contact advertising [email protected]

Considering CTF is back on arcade today can I just say one thing: If you're playing...

L

Luna Bellinski

Considering CTF is back on arcade today can I just say one thing:
If you're playing Sym, if you're gonna use teleporter it's much more effective to put the teleporter near the enemy flag somewhere hidden so people can quickly get back and attack their flag again and overwhelm the enemy team than it is to put it near your own flag. The journey from the spawn to the flags in CTF is very small and most of the time has a direct shot to the flag so you can shoot at the enemy to stop the flag progression. There isn't really much point in putting the teleporter near your own flag. I'm saying this as I usually play Sym on CTF and someone who picked Sym before me in a match I was just in got super pissy because I pointed that out to them and pretty much threw in response by then just putting the teleporter in places they would instantly get destroyed. If you can't find anywhere decent to put the teleporter near the enemy flag (which there is on most of the maps for CTF if you think cleverly) wait until you've scored once and use the shield gen near your own point to help def. Using teleporter near your own flag just doesn't really help as much as people seem to think as the flags are close enough to the spawn room as it is.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom