Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I thank you kindly for letting me in. I recently got a switch for Christmas, and so...

• Thread starter Daniel Richard Wolkoff
  • Start date
D

Daniel Richard Wolkoff

I thank you kindly for letting me in. I recently got a switch for Christmas, and so far I have super Mario odyssey and the binding of Isaac, the latter of which I got todsu. Pokken, Zelda, and Skyrim will arrive next week.

So far I’m very impressed with the system. Nintendo has outdone themselves. I’ve been out of the gaming loop for years, and while money is an obstacle, I’m hoping some of you wonderful folk can recommend me some games.

Hope you’re all well, happy new year!

ps: smash 5 and Luigi’s mansion 3, please!

R

Russ Messer

Mario kart 8 is so much fun definitely recommend!!! Arms is also an awesome game! And if you like turn bassed strategy games then mario rabbids kingdom battle is perfect. Or if your into online games then spaltoon 2...... and yes they need a smash 5 and luigi's mansion 3 those would be awesome to play on switch

A

Allison Hoff

I highly recommend LA Noire. Blossom Tales also recently released, which evokes a SNES Zelda vibe, if you enjoyed LTTP

D

Dante Ciliselli

You will love zelda and skyrim they will take a lot of time! I beaten zelda and dlc
Just recently got skyrim mineblowing

B

Brandon Bou

if your into rpg look at i am setsuna if your into advances war game look at tiny metal other games to also look at is golf story,mario+rabbit,enter the gungeon,axiom verge

A

Andrew Harvey

Hope you gave Isaac a good chance, cause it's easily 300+ hours to unlock everything once you get into it

P

Patrick Haggerty

I have Mario Rabbids only played one time if your interested

K

Kevan Bennett

The binding of isaacs a very hard game. Dont be afraid to use the wiki from time to time for it.

C

Ciera Yglesias

I HIGHLY recommend splatoon 2 lol

B

Bonnie Cheung

If it's anything like the first game I highly recommend Steam world dig 2, just dance 2018 if u like playing dance games with friends

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Indies! So much indie support for Switch. Some of the most creative stuff comes from smaller development teams

K

Kenny Kuang

Those games you got will keep you busy for a long time.

K

Kevin Wolfe

MK8 Deluxe is cool.. especially since King boo is back!

J

Jason Wong

Steamworld Dig 2

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom