Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I remember when Nintendo first announced the Switch and console features. I was pretty...

D

Daniel Steer

I remember when Nintendo first announced the Switch and console features. I was pretty deflated about it being portable, I was hoping for more hands on, dedicated home console.

Maaaan was I wrong. The Switch is an absolute beast. I was totally wrong about what I wanted in a new Nintendo console, I didn't know how much I'd appreciate a powerful Nintendo console that was portable. Lately I've been enjoying Golf Story, Skyrim, Blaster Master Zero, L.A Noire, Zelda, Minecraft, ARMS, Mario+Rabbids, Ocean Horn (Awesome Zelda Wind Waker clone) and more recently, Stardew Valley.

Stardew Valley on the Switch has got to be the most therapeutic gaming experience I've ever had. I played it on the PC at launch and loved it, but I felt it was so casual and easy going, that sitting at my PC for hours on a game like this wasn't working for me. It's perfect for the Switch and I'm thrilled to be able to tend to my garden from the comfort of my sofa, bed, long road trips (When the Mrs drives, of course), even the bath!

I next to never play my Switch docked and linked to a TV. Still, It has quickly become my favourite console. I'd love to read about your favourite games and experiences with the Switch.
<3

S

Spencer Montoya

Morphite has become a similarly "therapeutic" game for me as well! Its exploration, coupled with its excellent soundtrack, make for an almost meditative experience.

A

Arjay Jerome

Don’t forget skyrim

H

Hayley Susan Goddard

Definitely agree I use portable more than docked and I suffer a lot with anxiety, especially going traveling tomorrow we’re off to France on the Eurostar and will be able to calm my anxiety with my switch, the true test will be the 8 hour flight next year definitely the best console for years x

A

Arjay Jerome

Doom portable is a blast too

K

Keith Whitney

Careful with it in the bath. Honestly I would not risk it.

C

Christian Lloyd

How was oceanhorn? Thinking of picking it up.

K

Kenny Kuang

Loving the heck out of my switches. I mostly play dock but I also take it to play before work. I have a co-worker who I sold my Switch to because he couldn’t preorder one and play games together before work and the local multiplayer is where it’s at.

D

Devid Ombra

No Super Mario Odyssey?

D

Dan Reid

The portability is key to me. I never played my 3DS that much, as most games never felt like true console experiences to me, but what the Switch delivers is amazing. It feels like a full, high quality console experience in the palms of your hands, with next to no compromise.

I'm gaming more than I have in a very, very long time, thanks to the Switch: 240 hours BotW, 75 hours Mario + Rabbids, 65 hours Splatoon 2, 60 hours (and counting) Odyssey, 50 hours Arms, etc, etc. I've never put in those sort of hours!

I love my PS4 too, but nowadays it gets barely any use, as the fact that it's tied to the TV makes it much less desirable.

D

Duane Howard

I still want a dedicated home console I have no need for the portability and docked its just too far behind the rest, especially the price of the games when doom and skyrim are dirt cheap now

S

Scott Meinel

I love my Switch. It's only been docked once just to see what it looks like. Stardew Valley is very therapeutic. After a long day of dealing with mean and sometimes stupid customers ( I work retail) it's nice to come home and tend to my farm. Great way to unwind.

L

Luke Lovelock

I was disappointed when the nx rumours were out. I was hoping for a nvidia powered pure console thst could run any aaa title plus all the nintendo stuff. I love my switch.... still would like to see a ps4 killer though

J

Jay Ybarra

I was ready to not buy their home console day one after the Wii u. I always trust their portables though, so I had to. Something told me that this would be a system for a wider audience, but I didn't think it'd be this big of a hit

K

Kyle Howell

Jesse William Gordon Star poo valley

P

Paul Gerhard

I actually gave away my PS4... I don't play it. Takes ages to switch on-updates etc

D

Dom Blackburn

Breath of the wild, it’s the most complete and amazing experience I have had with a game since the last of us, plus having FIFA, skyrim, Rayman,Splatoon 2 and arms on a portable has been absolutely fantastic, found some quality indie titles I would never have bought on ps4 such as stardew and Isaac . The switch is just a fantastic console,I can legit say it’s my favourite games console since the GameCube

J

Jordan Matzkanin

I thought it looked lame the first time I saw it. Then my friends were all excited and I got a $300 refund check from the state overtaxing me and thought why the hell not. So glad I did. Love my switch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom