Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I got a six man tribe looking for a new home, official is too much of a grind when we...

D

Dan Bethea

I got a six man tribe looking for a new home, official is too much of a grind when we have jobs so a tad boosted would be nice, pvp would be great with ORP during the week, would like a great community with chill people thanks

Z

Zach Davis

Check out our page then!!!!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

David Mawson

R

Ryan Matthew

ArkConvicted Cluster

J

Josie Ridge

***** MAP CLUSTER****
*****Server Name******

MalazanPvP[EzBulletGrind&CustomDrops]

Our drops are customized and boosted! White drops boss tributes( all in each map) starters in green!! (Metal structures, indi, chem etc;)

2 Map Cluster
Ragnorak
Island

Also these maps are PASSWORD FREE and ADMIN LOGGING ENABLED!! servers only days old!!
Cave fliers enabled
Cave damage reduced to 3.0
Dino speed 2.0
Fishing loot 3.0
No clip
Anyone can imprint dino
Turrets enabled on platforms

Gather 30x
Insta tame
Maturation 40x
Incubation 80x
Mating interval 0.02
Crop growth 50x
Multi XP 100x

Players stats:
Health 3x
Stamina 3x
Oxygen 10c
Food&Water Consumption[OFF] ON
Weight 1000x
Melee 3x
Fort. 3x
Speed 3x

Dino stats
Stamina 6x
Health 2x
Melee 2x
Weight 1000x

>>>ORP will be activated during the weekdays and ORP will be deactivated during weekends (still pvp during week days)<<<<

Unlimited turrets, VDAY event enabled, Dino’s get 100 extra levels
Auto Unlock Engrams enabled

Are you sick of the lag of such high rates as 30 rate gather or higher? Well worry no more!!! I’ve customized the harvest rates so there’s no lag while harvesting “how bo daw” jk jk

We customized our cost of AR bullets as well 1 Gunpowder 2 ingots= 2 AR bullets, Ez Grind to fill dem turrets

No admins at the moment, owner only jumps in to check on things here and there, barely populated yet, servers still new!
If we make enough donations we will bump the slots and open another map! ☺

BOTH SERVERS HAVE THE SAME GATHER RATES AND STATS etc;

A

Ammy Danielle Hill

Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

J

Jazzwazza Ark

Join TheFallenARK616

Pvp Ragnarok

X3 official rates
Small boost to drops
Lots of events with prizes
A coloseum
Starter packs available

We are a pretty new server with only a few people atm. Looking for more tribes and players that don't mind some fun Pvp. Join "TheFallenARK616“ on xbox and join through that. Join "TheFallenARK616“ Facebook group for news about what's happening on the server.

N

Nolan Proud

Come check out a server called Arksalot! Im not an admin, but i was an official player who swears by this server. Just boosted enough to be better than official, but not an OP boost.

H

Hunter Chase Bryant

"The great unknown" Come check out our server! Its a role play ob vs ob vs ob each with a leader and tribes with them! There is one admin. No admin abuse! I love the server so far! Its a x10 server! So if you want to come play come give it a go! Rules: no killing passives when raiding someone because no one wants to restart, you can tranq them and what not but no killing passives easy simple rule! Come play!

H

Hunter Chase Bryant

B

Becky Jones

King Of Kings
*Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex2
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Cool Admins!
*Store with Aberration Dinos! Raid Insurance Packages! (See our notes for information about The Store, Ask about Packages!)
*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*Monthly 24hour/48hour Purge where Offline Raid Protection will be turned off, Base Wiping & Killing Of All Tames Will Be Allowed Within that time period.
*No Offline Raiding unless it's The Purge! (ORP is on but it is turned off for The Purge each month within that time you will be able to make alliances with other tribes after The Purge has ended the ORP will be turned back on.)
*NO base wiping UNLESS it's The Purge!!!!!
*You must TRY to leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a person's base (per base) (Unless it's The Purge).
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*Don't raid anything that belongs to the admins.
*NO building by the arenas, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!
*2 Community Fishing Spots! Community Taming Cages! Community Oil Pumps!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*You are allowed to have more than one base BUT if you decide not to use one of your extra bases, take it down!! Same with a structure, that you're not using anymore. Someone else may like to use that spot.
*There Will Be Either A Monthly Event!!!!!
*Yes, we are a PVP server! Yes, you can raid! But No, we are NOT a hardcore PVP server!! We don't want assholes!! If you like to play hardcore PVP, this isn't the server for you!! We want to have a chill, fun, healthy, competitive environment!
*Be Mature, Have Fun, Follow The Rules & Kick Some Ass!
*New players, please message me on here or on Xbox Live (FireFox1219), if you need help, have more questions or you want a starter (metal tools, a 1,000 narcotics & a 150 griffin).

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on: FireFox1219).

S

Silver Stapleton

Lord of the flyers

D

Derrick Flynn

N

Nigel White

Z

Zara Louise Smith

Arknation245

We got around 6 people on rn only opened last monday.

PvE weeks and PvP weekends

Also got a center map cluster full PvP and waiting for the island to be approved.

Come check us out :)

A

Andre Salguero

Dan Bethea I'll pm you bud

B

Brett Blankenship

Ark reloaded

S

Stephanie Lorenson

We are a pvpve server with a great group of people. We were freshly wiped around the 28th of Feb. We are looking for people who want to have fun but can also sit back and enjoy the the game. We do chat with everyone and have fun. There is no hostile players everyone gets along. We're here to have fun. If interested check out our fb page.

J

Justin Blow

S

Sandra Port

New Event Running: UNDER THE SEA!

SERVER NAME: PRIMAL SURGE

PVP
PRIM PLUS
NITRADO SERVER
Started 21st Jan 2018
RAGNAROK MAP
ADMIN SHOP

NEXT EVENT COMING SOON:
Ark Olympic Games in our newly built stadium

X 7.5 Taming
X 3 XP
X 3 Harvesting
X 7.5 Egg Hatch
X 5 Baby Mature Speed

2 LEVEL 75 STARTER DINOS PER TRIBE FROM THIS LIST:
Beaver
Frog
Doedicuris
Anky
Trike
Stego
Carno
Raptor
Pteranodon
Argy

Bring: 5+ people with you to the server and claim a lv150 griffin dyed by admins in your choice of colours! And a lv75 argy or ptera per member! These are on top of your starter dinos!

These will come with a basic saddle.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom