Contact advertising [email protected]

GTX 1080 Problem Hi, got a new GTX 1080 Strix, but when playing PUBG or Rainbow Six...

G

Giacomo Noghera

GTX 1080 Problem
Hi, got a new GTX 1080 Strix, but when playing PUBG or Rainbow Six Siege i get only 130 fps on both with less than 50% usage. The CPU is a Ryzen 7 1700 and it has 50% usage in game.
Tried doing a clean driver installation but it did not affect it.
Help me pls

Edit: FIXEX, ram was running in single channel mode, moving the ram banks fixed the issue

G

Giacomo Noghera

+ it should be noted that i get more FPSs on the older system running on an i7 2600 and a R9 270

M

Mike Mclellan

"only"

C

Clifton D Endicott

Well your talking Intel i7 that just might game better but if your in 1080p try 1440 p and check usage

N

Nitin Misra

F

A

Austin Fick

Here to follow, building a pc now mostly for seige

A

André Swarts

You have above 60fps be happy man, be happy.

D

Daniel Jonathan Kaye

try reinstalling gpu drivers?

S

Steven Gunnoe

You haven't accidently set a cap on fps on any programs, have you? Precision X, Afterburner, or any that lets you cap it

J

Jeff Brookes

PUBG automatically caps fps @144. You will have to uncap if running a monitor that supports higher frame rates. If you monitor cant handle more then you gain nothing but can have issues running higher frame rates then the monitor can handle

S

Sebastian Exigo

I have an i5 7600k and a gtx 1060 6g but have an average of 85 fps with everything on ultra. No issues here

V

Vansh Bhargava

Is frame scaling on

T

Tom Cridland

What ram do you have.

F

Frnak Nusum

Are you running windows?

Yes?

Have you changed your power management from balanced to power mode?

Windows *WILL* automatically throttle your CPU to preserve power even if there's no indication it will otherwise.

F

Finley Knight

ur probs one of those people who thinks getting 144fps will make you so much better. it wont mate, youll always be shit at pubg

Z

Zachary Pippin

Add me on r6 : Hyper.Insanity
I'm plat 3 level 111

G

Giacomo Noghera

Update: it was the ram

M

Macka Thud

First of all you need a ASUS ROG 1080 ti oc, then look at your system closer to see whats going on with it use speccy or something like it and show us the pc spec fully

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom