Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I’m trying to grasp why everyone’s getting so many joy con colors (not hating)....

P

Patrick M Sparks

I’m trying to grasp why everyone’s getting so many joy con colors (not hating). Nintendo should just make a set like mood rings. Have they made some with LED lights? Or glow?

Y

Yussuf Khan

not yet nothing for glow or led. but i think people are making custom joycons

A

Andrew Courser

i dont use anything but the pro controller

S

Samus Heyer

I have the ones it came with and then one other pair. Which is more than enough

J

Jemel Copeland

I just want 4

D

Dylan Pereira

They think it's a "collection"

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Personally, I like the green splatoon color and wish i could trade the neon red one for a green one. Blue and green and id be set.

L

Luke Lovelock

I have 2 switches. so each one needs 2 controllers. so thats 2 extra sets of joycons.

D

Diana Van Hook

I have everything except the Mario red and the Splatoon 2 set. I like being able to switch out the colors from time to time.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Nintendo always kills it at add on accessories. Think they are doing good on Joycon sales without having to make a mood ring version

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Just to point something out: every Home button, either from the Pro Controller or the right JoyCon, is surrounded by led, but it isn't used as of now. It's speculated that it's gonna be used for notifications later down the line.

C

Cory Steppe

I want all of them like with my n64 controllers

G

Græ Deal

I have to get multiple so my friends can play smash with me when it comes out so I figure multiple colors are easier + more fun

C

Craig Mc

I caved early with the arms yellow (grey console). Should maybe have went Splatoon green pink or Mario red?

J

Jordan Saylor

$80 now, 30 in 4 years.

J

Jermaul W

Lol its a collectible. Look at xbox. There is tons of controllers and normally a new one with ever new game..so people like and want them.
I am making my own. But i already own 2 sets this will be my 3rd set. And i will probably buy another set to customize.
Also own a pro controller

O

Orion Cooper

I love the colors and I want to be ready for 8 player smash even though I don't have more than 8 friends

C

Collier Godfrey

No official LEDs that I know of, but there are people who mod them.

C

Collier Godfrey

Switching (no pun intended) them out often also runs the benefit of reducing usage. If you play handheld a lot, you will gradually wear down the rails regardless of how careful you are. Using multiples will spread it out.

D

Dominique Ray Buck

I just want two red ones :/

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom