Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hypothetical: What is one thing that would make the Nintendo Switch 2 better? I would...

• Thread starter Hunter Mayberry
  • Start date
H

Hunter Mayberry

Hypothetical: What is one thing that would make the Nintendo Switch 2 better?

I would love to see a 3D Switch that works in tablet mode and docked if you had a 3D TV.

Or

I would absolutely love to the Switch get the infinity screen.

M

Marc DiCianni

I hate 3d (personal opinion)
I'd rather a 4g option for an increased online service fee so you can play online anywhere.

A

Andy Scarlett

I'd just like to see a more powerful version with a snappier OS myself, though 5g would be nice when that gets rolled out eventually

B

Bugsy Cline

get rid of those joy-cons... they suck. I've had to send two pairs back to nintendo since christmas.

J

Josh DeRouin

I didn't know people actually still used 3d tvs. I think if anything they'll just make a screen to edge version of the tablet keeping the joycons so you wouldn't have to buy a whole new console. Maybe add some more power to her

G

Greg Smith

Up the screens resolution, increase cart storage capacity, upgrade overall power = Switch 2?

M

Michael Etheridge

They need a extra game slot for 3ds games

A

Antony Gallagher

Im almost certain a higher resolution dock is going to come out. I remember doing a pod cast about some patents Nintendo filed before the switch came out that specifically noted daisy chainable docking mechinisms that would allow additional power. So that would be nifty.

A

Adrian Chan

3d is pretty much dead outside of cinemas

A

Anna Head

I hate the 3D setting on the 3DS. Makes me feel sick

R

Raden Faiz

Give me more power, Bluetooth function and better grip.

R

Rich Greco

I had a 3D TV once. Never used it

K

Kenny Vroman

1080p handheld

I

Isaac Villarreal Morin

The switch is pretty good as it is. But I would ask for a bigger screen, and some more horse power, the technology is there, and Nintendo knows it, they just don't want to give us all at once.

J

John Azwell

ability to use bluetooth headphones

J

Jalen D Simmons

Fugg 3D all i want is youtube and voice chat.

J

Jacob Stafford

I hate 3D mode. Worst gimmick ever.

H

Hunter Mayberry

Everyone hating 3D, and I'm here like: I LOVE THE 3DS!

C

Chris Becker

Fuck this fake 3D garbage, I want full VR xD

P

PG Lomba

Fuck 3D and a Switch 2. I hope they never ever release a hardware upgrade. A XL or Mini model... fine. Hardware upgrade... no.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom