Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How would you rate Xenoblade Chronicles 2? The lady whom helped me at EB Games said...

• Thread starter Janelle Hiemstra
  • Start date
J

Janelle Hiemstra

How would you rate Xenoblade Chronicles 2? The lady whom helped me at EB Games said nothing but rave reviews. Is it like Zelda and how is the fighting style.

J

Jason Georgopoulos

Other than being an open world experience, it's nothing like Zelda. Zelda is what you would call an Adventure RPG, while XC2 is an Action JRPG.
The combat is less fluid than in Zelda but it has much more depth.

Personally I love both of them very much

R

Richard K. Rivera

Not only are BOTW and XC2 my favorite 2 games for the Switch, but they might be my top 2 favorite games of all time. As for how I would rate XC2, let's just say that since its release date I've played it nearly every day and have put over 270 hours so far. The fighting system is much more complex and in depth than BOTW which might turn a lot of people off, but once you learn it, it is very fun and rewarding. For me it was the perfect game to play after putting 365 hours on BOTW.

P

Phil Krause

I've heard EXTREMELY mixed things. The overrall average rating on this game from everyone I know who has played it would probably be about a 5/10.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom