Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm frustrated with xenoblade chronicles. I can't pass the third chapter boss...

• Thread starter Rebecca Schroyer
  • Start date
R

Rebecca Schroyer

I'm frustrated with xenoblade chronicles. I can't pass the third chapter boss fight.... I'm level 28 and not doing so good. I like this game a lot. But ahkos and malos probably has killed me 10 times. I've used upgraded aux cores items etc... They kill me before i can get to the chain fights.

J

Jessica Johnson

make sure you focus on one of them. they like to pull aggro and taunt

M

Michael E Bromley Jr

Whichever one taunts you (which is to distract you,) focus on the opposite one. Once that one hits 50% you should trigger a cutscene

N

Nelson Guimaraes

Is that the fight that Brigette won't fight in?

R

Rebecca Schroyer

Thanks all

J

Jacob Stafford

Focus on Ahkos first. Once you've done enough damage, you'll trigger a cutscene. Make sure you also have Tora in this fight since Poppi can use the earth element.

R

Roy Vugt

I was lvl 32 set my party on akhos first then malos and used the healing spam worked like a charm

D

Dane Brooks

I can't remember what level I was but I do remember this was the first time I stopped, did a bit of grinding, slept at an inn to level up, messed with some of my items, and got some pouch items.

BTW you may be closer to winning the battle than you think.

R

Rebecca Schroyer

I had to switch blades everyone! After that I was good!

R

Rebecca Schroyer

Thank you all for your help!

D

Dane Brooks

Glad, you got past it. You're getting around the point in the game it went from good to one of my favorite games ever. Not just story but everything comes together and starts flowing well.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom