Contact advertising [email protected]

How much do aesthetics matter to you when you're building a rig?

J

Joshua Kessler

I'd rather buy stickers and sticker bomb an ugly case than spend more for a pretty one and RGB lights

C

Calvin DiBartolo

If its for me, I dont care as long as its functional, only the last 2 PC's I've built I actually paid attention to cable management. However I've found that a PC that looks good sells much faster than a faster overall PC that looks sloppily thrown together.

P

Paul Pellizzari

they used to matter..now i dont care what my pc looks like, no lights or rgb anything. Just as long as my case has very good cooling and the parts i buy are quality and will last..thats what counts. I use an Air540 case and it came with a clear side panel but i typically have all the gpu and extra lighting turned off.

P

Peter Young

Bells & whistles come after hardware & soft acquisition.

B

Ben Burrows

If you have a 2 grand budget at least 1250 beans should go on RGBs and aesthetics

B

Barron Ong

Matters more than the performance for me ✌

R

Rob Devon

It's like building a racecar. Always the go before the show.

H

Hamim Bashar

0 for me.

G

Gorm Lande

ALOT

J

John Headen

Secondary

R

Ramce Concepcion

Like always, it's more of a preference thing. A good looking PC is always something to nut for.

But those who prioritize looks over performance/build quality are just fucking retarded.

A

Abu Sakif

Here's the thing, performance over aesthetics any day!

But I want my parts colors to match. I want the inside of my case to look neat and clean. I'd rather not pay extra for RGB.

If you have a windowed case, you'd at least want it to look clean inside. It doesn't need RGB bling to look good but I want my GPU to match colors with my mobo and fans and RAM.

And personally, when it comes to RGB, all or nothing.

B

Bennet Kelly

Aesthetics are imho a distant 3rd behind performance and price/value. Anyone who prioritizes looks over function is on the wrong path. You can have your cake and eat it too though.

D

Deni Fejzagić

If i would have a lot of money, i woukd care, because i wiuld decorate my room, desk and everything else according to the pc. But, i dont care that much about it

J

Jerome Hankins

Aesthetics are just as important as performance to me... if it doesn't look as good as it performs... why build a custom PC.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom