Contact advertising [email protected]

Lower Defence And Much Lower Ranged Than You

Kingang

My battle stats: 75 assault, 70 strength, 70 defence, 71 hitpoints(Prayer is drained and unworthy.) . Can this set-up work against Barrelchest? I am NOT very rich, and
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
that I don't possess a godsword or abyssal whip. Currently I just have 1.5 mil.

Well, I finally got member's! :eyebrows: There is so much to do! I can not decide, so I thought I would have experienced players tell me. Now, I simply need to understand what else I should do. As we talk, I'm getting all of the Easy quests out of the way, and coaching all manhood abilities to 10. My skills are over, and I've about 250k at my disposal for the time being. I am also in need of a skilling ensemble, something light, and simple, that seems cool would be nice. I would also enjoy it it I'd not have to complete any quests for this. Money is no issue here. Any information is appreciated, such as what pursuit to do, what to level, and the way to make money. Thanks!

Hello I have been planning on getting 85 mining for a while but kept putting it off so I wish to get it done, anyhow I'm a part and my mining level is 62 I'd like to know which of these three would be the fastest xp: Powermining iron, Powermining granite, Mining stars. Second issue, from the method which is speediest how long could it take for me to receive 85 mining? Third question is a bit arbitrary but some time back I saw a man walking around with
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
what seemed like a wooden bazooka! I only want to know what the product is and where I purchase it from?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom