Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Honest question.... How the hell do people have so much time for remakes and ports...

E

Eric Munoz

Honest question.... How the hell do people have so much time for remakes and ports with all the new content coming out??

Like I loved Doom, but after beating it on the PS4 I couldn't see myself getting into it on the switch. I see people on here who have played through Skyrim on multiple platforms multiple times and are excited to do it again.... Like wtf play something new! Lol

I don't have a lot of game time I guess, so I spend it solely on New games and games that I truly enjoy until their beat.

A

Andrew Harvey

I don't have a lot of time, either, so I just play Rocket League, Binding of Isaac, and Friday the 13th (ps4) so I don't have to get into a story. I never finish anything else I try due to time constraints.

E

Emily Estella Scott

Different people like different things, sometimes you just want to revisit an old favorite. Sometimes someone just never got to play the original. Heck it could be someone's favorite game and getting to play it on their new system is exciting! Point is, we all have our reasons for playing what we do. A new game isn't automatically better because it's new and people just may be more interested in playing something they feel comfortable with rather then venturing into a new game that sucks and wasting their otherwise precious time. It's all relative and person to person based.

D

Don Davis

They're *

R

Ricardo Villarreal Morin

games like super mario world for example are extremly replayable. there are a ton of things you can do and how you pass that game.. the same goes for most of the ports people are requestig

J

J.D. Hall

Ive never played bayonetta so i put skyrim down and picked it up

T

Tristan Haywood

People just like playin' games. It ain't science.

A

Austin Givens

Because some people haven't played them

L

Leonel Guerrero

See noe this is a good post. Good conversations and debates. Love this shit.

T

Tony Huu Tran

Good point same as me I don't have much time to play in the Nintendo Switch maybe 2hours each day that's about it otherwise I get told off from asain parent's haha.

Too much games to play soo little time sigh

J

Jacob Ercolano

There's a major difference between remakes, ports, and remasters. A remake is a completely different game. An example would be RE1 on the PS1 and GameCube. That's a remake. A remaster would be that same GameCube version and the PS4 version updated visuals but not massive changes. I think a lot of people confuse the two.

A

Adam Bearce

Skyrim is specially circumstanced. You go down a different cave, you focus on a different branch, you choose a different race, you can see things you've never seen years from when you first bought you've bought the game the first time.

C

Collier Godfrey

They’re either a spouse of someone with a very good job, leeching off of someone, or never sleep. I have one class and a nearly full time job and barely have enough time to get 4 hours a day average for gaming, and that’s if I skip cleaning the house.

A

Arthur Lupe-jones

Never had a wii u when the time i got enough money to get one i just got the switch instead so im glad for any port that comes to the switch.. Doom havent played it yet.. Skyrim had on ps3 never beat it.. Cant wait to catch up on games with my switch

M

M Kienan Briscoe

Some people didn't play them the first go, or are like me and only buy Nintendo products.

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

It’s great for me!! I’ve never played doom, skyrim, or Bayonetta and now I get to play them portably!! If you don’t want to play them again then don’t. These ports are perfect for people like me. It won’t stop development for new games but benefits people like me! Keep em comin.

C

Charlie Swafford

Most of the games being ported ive never played. Except skyrim. I only bought it to help push Bethesda twards porting fallout 4. Ive never played fallout 4. My last console before the switch was a 360. That's all I really played. Then I took a break from gaming from 2013- the switch came out. So I'm loving all these ports cause I'm getting to play games I've never had the chance to, and I can take them with me which is huge cause I work all the time but I'm in sells so I don't have nothing to do during work, or alot of down time.

M

Malin Hayes

Because when people get old they just want something familiar.
So I’ll keep buying new games while my heart really just wants to play all the old Metal Gear Solid games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom