Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Take this with a grain of salt but it was enough to peak my interest. The store I work...

J

John Piazza

Take this with a grain of salt but it was enough to peak my interest. The store I work at got our truck in today and we got 2 boxes of Animal Crossing amiibo. This is extremely unusual because We haven’t received any in over a year, and we already have plenty on the shelves because no one’s buying them. Most stores have either gotten rid of them or marked them down to clearance. Yet we got in Lottie and the Nook twins.

I’m wondering if this means Nintendo is set to make a big animal crossing announcement soon and they want to have merchandise in stores to help with advertising. I know a lot of people will say it’s nothing, but like I said, we’ve already had these amiibo for ages and haven’t ever gotten in more, so it definitely made me stop and wonder. Animal Crossing switch announcement incoming possibly..?

C

Curtis Mcintyre

Good theory. We will see!

J

Jessica Johnson

Nah, they're clearing out the warehouses.

R

Rory Pfeifer

How long have those two existed as Amiibos? That's the big question. If they're new amiibos then you might have a point, but if they're old, then Jessica's probably right.

J

Johnathan Gaddis

Is the packaging any different, sure they might be old toys but if the repackaged them you might be on to something.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom