Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys! So I finally bought Rocket League for the Switch, and I'm absolutely LOVING...

• Thread starter Krista Laughlin
  • Start date
K

Krista Laughlin

Hey guys! So I finally bought Rocket League for the Switch, and I'm absolutely LOVING it. The issue is that I get motion sickness really easily from games, and unfortunately I've found that RL is one of this games. Anyone experience this, or have any suggestions?

V

Viktoriya Christine

I get it when playing RL too. I'm new to gaming so I hear it gets better as you get used to it.

J

Javier Guzman

J

Johnny Edwards

Theres a couple of settings you can change that may help. Less camera shake when boosting, wider following angle, etc.

*Haven't done so myself but I thiiiink you can.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Use Ball Lock. It help with motion sickness. I usually am always in it but will come out to track down boosts or for a jump ball

M

Matt Chilcott

I found turning the brightness down on my tv seemed to help. Play in a well lit room as well to se how you get on.

R

Ralph Dennis

Definitely play with the camera settings already mentioned. There's a lot of stuff you can disable also like weather and camera shake that may help

K

Kenny Kuang

I used to have problem playing fps. Now I have motion sickness in a few PSVR games but besides that, I’m fine playing most games.

C

Cliff White

Long ago in EGM I read that if you had something stationary on the upper or lower corners of the screen like a light reflection it can help because it’s telling your brain you aren’t supposed to be really moving and doesn’t upset your equilibrium

R

Russ Vogel

Just curious if you can change views from 1st person or “in car” to 3rd person or looking at car. If you can try the later

B

Brandon Myers

Use ball lock and turn off screen shake

D

Daniel Jones

Oh wow. That really is a shame...especially since it seems like such a fun game. I have yet to play it..holding out for the physical copy on Switch.

D

Davin Lee Nauta

I'm not that way with RL, but very much so with Skyrim and Doom.

J

Jean Falzon

I have RL on the PS4 but I am thinking of getting it on the Switch. Is it just as good quality wise?

S

Seth Makibbin

Probably pc would be better for you, get a computer than can handle consistent frames

B

Bruno Moreno Castro

Adjust the camera settings, the motion sickness in Rocket league Is common due to the camera, i had the same issue, but i changed the camera settings and now i dont have this issue anymore.
Note that i only had the sickness in TV mode, not portable

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom