Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys and gals, i think i finally have time now to come back to Ark. I am looking...

A

Alex Varga Toth

Hey guys and gals, i think i finally have time now to come back to Ark. I am looking for pve chill servers with very lite pvp and discord.

S

Sierra Sika

I just started a new server (currently 4 people on it) called Nightfalls that'll be starting up on aberration as soon as I have it downloaded. PvE during the day and PvP at night and offline raid protection enabled. I also have a discord with private tribe chat rooms. Tribes are limited to 5 people and settings will be tweaked as time goes on based on what everybody wants

S

Sierra Sika

There's a discord too but you'll have to massage me for the invite

T

Tony Capponi

Featuring two servers with Ragnarok and Aberration Alex. Great CHILL community. :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Claudia Jean Weyer

I'm apart of an awesome community that has an existing rag server with some mods and a very lightly miffed aberration server! Feel free to give us a try!

A

Alex Whitener

We are bong tokin ninjas. We are a classic server no mods with a slight rate increase.

R

Robb Shaw

friendly & helpful group. Ragnarok and Aberration. Players from different time zones. mostly EU. We are looking for quality players not quantity. PM me or jump on Discord if you want to know more.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom