Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello all. This is the switch i was supposed to give to my little sister. I ended up...

V

Victor Hu

Hello all. This is the switch i was supposed to give to my little sister. I ended up playing with it and now am so attached to it. Pity my sister had to wait longer for one now.

The last time I’ve ever played a game was when i was a kid at my neighbor’s house on his cartridge game platform. I currently have Zelda, Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart. Please suggest me other games to buy which is available now and some which will be released soon.

D

Dennis van der Heijden

Depends what type of games do you like?

B

Billy Rockerson

Wait what ? It was a gift for you little sister but you've played it and liked it too much to give it to her ? If this is the case i really love your story mate :D

You can take a look on Rime, upcoming skyrim, and (i think) xenoblade.

T

Timothy Paul Maxon

I hope they sell those joycon by themselves eventually

S

Shawn Williams

Blaster Master Zero & Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap are on the eShop. They are both remakes of NES games. Blaster Master Zero uses more 16bit styled visuals while Wonder Boy uses a hand drawn aesthetic.

A

Andy Lim Zhi Jian

Dont worry i have the library as you

A

Aaron Gonzalez

I reaaaaaaally want those joycons! Splatoon hot pink and neon green FTW

D

Dan Silvester

It was a gift for your sister and you took it?

J

Janelle Minor

So mean

T

Tabatha Jones

I bought one a piece for my kids and keep taking it down to play with it when they are gone . Their bday is oct and I’m trying to save it for then.

C

Carrie Allan Poe

Cave story and disgaea 5 are fun as well!

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Mario+Rabbids comes out next month and looks amazing.

B

Brian Jolley

Arms, and if you like sports games NBA playgrounds.... also 1-2 switch is a fun party game

O

Omar Shariff

I like this brother.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom