Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello everyone! I was hoping you'd have some suggestion for games to buy - my Switch...

E

Eliana Serra

Hello everyone!

I was hoping you'd have some suggestion for games to buy - my Switch library it's kinda empty

I have BOTW and MK8 for now and I usually play alone, offline and online - which games should I get?

Thank you a lot!

J

Jebb McDaniel

Wish I could help but that's the only 2 I have also. Nothing has caught my eye but I have preordered Mario Odyssey

J

Jorg Vervaet

Splatoon 2

J

Jose Juan Vela Jr.

Puyo Tetris is great, Cave Story is an amazing game if you haven't played and right now Kamiko is a lot of fun. Totally worth $5.

L

Lino Gambella

gonner, cave story+, i am setsuna, kamiko, thumper, graceful explosion machine

S

Scott Lawrence

Minna de Wai Wai! Spelunker

A

Aaron Gonzalez

Splatoon 2 and yes it's worth it. But you may not play the other games anymore. Well except when you're not near WiFi

S

Steven Mabee

Shovel Knight!

P

Paul Crowder

There are other games? Just kidding. I really liked Cave Story+, and even though I much prefer games that offer physical copies, I did give in and buy Shovel Knight which I'm really enjoying.

D

Dana Kate Kennedy

Binding of Isaac is amazing! :)

R

Ryan Dale

Mr Shifty, Fast RMX, Wonderboy, all very food.

D

Dennis Morales

Mr shifty was fun and relatively cheap alot of the indie games are worth giving a try

B

Bilal Mahmud

Maybe try I am Setsuna? *It a fun game :D

J

James Patrus

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Spla2on is great, but wait for rabids later this month. Supposed to be wicked gameplay

B

Bill LaRocca

If you like JRPG's, I Am Setsuna is pretty good. If you like NES style platformers/shooters, Blaster Master 0 is GREAT and it has some pretty cool DLC.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Lego City Undercover is great if you never played it on the Wii U. Puyo Puyo Tetris is a good one player game. Splatoon 2 is great for online play.

There also I am Setsuna, Fast RMX, and a few other really good luck games I'd recommend.

W

Wesley Grimes

Splatoon 2

B

Ben Sheppard

Arms, Splatoon 2, Lego City Undercover, Binding of Isaac, Fast RMX, Snake Pass, Bomberman, and on and on. Just take a look in the e shop. I guarantee you'll find something that interests you.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Hell. There are so many. Splatoon 2 is a blast, and half the Planet is friending eachother and enjoying it at the moment. Its fun to be a part of it. That said, eshop is loaded with fun games. I want Infinite Mini Golf!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom