Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone picked up Brawlout today? Really like the look of this one, just wondering...

C

Chris Sewall

Has anyone picked up Brawlout today? Really like the look of this one, just wondering how the gameplay is. Its definitely no smash, but looks like it could hold me over til we get one.

J

Jason James Grubb

Hearing good things. Apparently plenty of unlocks which are challenging to get (whether that's good or bad is another question)

F

Filipe Martins Santos

Got it! It’s downloding

A

Alex Espino

Been playing it for a few hours. Definitely worth the $20.

O

Omar Marshall

Am downloading now

D

Dylan Pereira

I heard it has FPS issues or stuttering (something like that) but nothing on the level of rime, I'm probably gonna download this one as well

G

Gabriel Guevara

Is that Guacamele and the Shredder behind the frog?

M

Matthew Lee Sicilio

It's a lot of fun

R

Richard Hull

Apparently already frame rate patch

A

Andy Kane

I love it so far.

R

Rocco Bennett

This is like smash bros ya?

R

Ryan Morrison

I've played it a bit. The obvious comparison is Smash Bros. In my opinion the combat is on par with the N64 game, which isn't a bad place to start for a new IP. The characters are a little bland but the move sets are varied enough. It will scratch the Smash Bros itch until the real Smash Bros arrives.

C

Christian Ahumada

Yay!

C

Chris Sewall

Glad to hear some good things, gonna pick it up after work tonight.

C

Cameron Hale

How entertaining is it for single player?

H

Hector Chavez

It's pretty fun but online so far lags but I've only had 2 matches, wish there was a 4 player mode

G

Greg Booth

Following

S

Skyler Denzel

I'm fuckin' gettin' it

R

Ryne Santos

It's definitely much faster than I'm used to after logging hundreds of hours into the 3DS and Wii U versions. More the speed of Melee. There's no block and no grab except for one character whose special is the grab. Buttons are really sensitive. Short hopping means flicking the jump button like 0.0000001 millimeter. Anything more and you do a full jump.

R

Ryan Morrison

After TRYING to play online, wait for a patch. It is so hard to play due to connection issues and lag. I haven't tried local MP but online is a disaster. single player works great.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom