Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey, question: has anyone picked up Fire Emblem Warriors yet? I haven't picked it up...

L

LaMont Reed

Hey, question: has anyone picked up Fire Emblem Warriors yet? I haven't picked it up yet but I'm thinking of being greedy and get both Fire Emblem Warriors on the same day as I am getting Mario Odyssey....what do you guys think?

D

Dylan Pereira

Do you like fire emblem characters and hack and slash? If so then buy it

J

J.T. Melanson

Go for it, Fire Emblem Warriors is an awesome game

L

LaMont Reed

I like hack and slash

L

LaMont Reed

so you own the game J.T.? is the support component in the game?

D

D.T. Stroschein

Downloaded the second it was released. Game is solid. Absolutely Loving it. There is also more than just hack n slash involved. There are rpg elements, leveling, tactics involved in the sense you can direct orders to others, there's pairing with a other player, you can play in teams, play several people on the fly, etc... Well worth the investment.

K

Karl Ducharme

is this game is like dragon quest heroes ?

M

Madara Zabuza Dominic

It's good

D

Dan Lingman

Think fire emblem dynasty warriors hybrid

C

Caitlyn Stecker

It's good. But if you've played Fate Extella and tired of it, I'd wait. It does have some interesting toss backs to older Fire Emblem games along with the old characters coming in.

S

Stephen Scheerer

I am not a fan of dynasty warriors and I’m waiting until the traditional FE type game gets released.

S

Scottie Cousino

Its really fun. Im loving it so far

M

Mauricio Sánchez

Fire emblem it’s an amazing game, it’s really fun and the graphics are great

K

Karl Ducharme

somebody have tried the multiplayer ??

R

Rod Solomon

Stuck on chapter 12

M

Miguel Soto

Just hit chapter 12 and I've been enjoying it !

Z

Zerø Kaøs

It looks like it'd be fun to pass the time but between Mario Odyssey coming out in 2 days and the fact that FE is $60 i'll pass. Maybe in the future when there's a drought and i can find the game used on ebay for half the price.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom